Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "The Box" is the worst movie of all time! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#30 : February 15, 2010, 11:06:46 AM

Not counting Troma films and direct to DVD stuff like "Transmorphers" or "Alien Apocalypse" my 10 worst are:

1. Battlefield Earth
2. Dreamcatchers
3. Lawnmower Man-so bad that S.King actually sued to have his name removed and NOT receive any royalties.
4. Waterworld
5. Howard the Duck
6. Batman and Robin- should have named it Brokeback Gotham
7. Phantom Menace
8. Catwoman
9. Ballistics:Ecks vs. Sever
10. Gigli

These are all big budget disasters with either big name directors, producers, or stars involved. Of course anything by Ewe Boll is automatically very bad (Alone in the Dark, BloodRayne, BloodRayne II+III, Postal)

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#31 : February 15, 2010, 11:17:58 AM

Not counting Troma films and direct to DVD stuff like "Transmorphers" or "Alien Apocalypse" my 10 worst are:

1. Battlefield Earth
2. Dreamcatchers
3. Lawnmower Man-so bad that S.King actually sued to have his name removed and NOT receive any royalties.
4. Waterworld
5. Howard the Duck
7. Phantom Menace
8. Catwoman
10. Gigli

These are all big budget disasters with either big name directors, producers, or stars involved. Of course anything by Ewe Boll is automatically very bad (Alone in the Dark, BloodRayne, BloodRayne II+III, Postal)

White Noise.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : February 15, 2010, 11:20:00 AM

1. Battlefield Earth
2. Dreamcatchers
4. Waterworld
5. Howard the Duck
7. Phantom Menace
8. Catwoman
10. Gigli

That is a spectacular list of suck. I'd like to highlight the last 3 as being especially terrible. I was dumbstruck all through Gigli at how totally that film missed the mark and god help me if there was anything good about Ballistics.

Boll's films are awful but on DVD they had the redeeming feature of his director commentary - up until In the Name of the King - which is hysterical for how delusional the man is about what he has done.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#33 : February 15, 2010, 11:25:21 AM

Howard the Duck was pure awesomeness, I don't care what anybody says.

Great theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnext=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=C490r5mfhwA&v=vvVYgTfqcKA

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#34 : February 15, 2010, 01:45:09 PM

Great theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnext=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=C490r5mfhwA&v=vvVYgTfqcKA

Great campy movie for 2010 for sure.

+1

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#35 : February 15, 2010, 01:49:13 PM

Anyone see The Ruins?  God wasn't kind enough to give me sweet death during that flick...

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#36 : February 15, 2010, 02:06:36 PM

Anyone see The Ruins?  God wasn't kind enough to give me sweet death during that flick...

The Ruins was pretty bad.....Killer Man Eating Vines on an old temple....haha what a great premise for a story.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#37 : February 15, 2010, 02:14:48 PM

Its weird because when I saw the previews, I thought "wow I gotta see that!"... but I've heard nothing but bad things about it. I don't think I'll be wasting my time watching it after all.

The worst movie I've seen in recent memory is The Informers. Do yourself a favor an spare yourself the 2 hours. Its a waste of time.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#38 : February 15, 2010, 02:17:19 PM

The movie? I read the book and that was bad enough.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#39 : February 15, 2010, 02:29:25 PM

Great theme song:

agreed, and I liked WATERWORLD too...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#40 : February 15, 2010, 02:30:30 PM

Transformers 2 was an absolute borefest...  Loved the first one, but the second blew!

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#41 : February 15, 2010, 02:37:47 PM

The 3rd Matrix Movie was garbage.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#42 : February 15, 2010, 02:41:34 PM

The 3rd Matrix Movie was garbage.

yup, and both the #2 and #3 Pirates of the Caribbean movies were wastes of money as well...

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#43 : February 15, 2010, 03:13:48 PM

Natural Born Killers is really really bad..

Spider man 3, transformers 2, twilight, the day the earth stood still, the longest yard remake, harry potter 5, the animal, eagle eye, saw 3, and the village too

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#44 : February 15, 2010, 03:51:49 PM

Natural Born Killers is and always will be over-rated.

I keep thinking I need to see it again to see what all hype is about, and everytime I see it, I still think it sucks...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "The Box" is the worst movie of all time! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools