Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MAKE TODAY THE DAY, BUCS FANS « previous next »
Page: 1 2

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: March 03, 2007, 08:45:35 PM

I know we have a lot of new visitors to PewterReport.com thanks to our surging traffic. I wanted to take the time to invite you to subscribe to Pewter Report magazine and the Pewter Insider on PewterReport.com. You've seen our FREE stories – we posted 9 stories on March 2 and are up to 5 stories on March 3 – and PewterReport.com is breaking most of the player visits and signings stories during free agency before the local papers are. Our Pewter Insider coverage is even better - especially with the draft approaching.

A lot of the players the Bucs are targeting in free agency have already been discussed in our Pewter Insider articles back in January and February, and we have had a total of 13 targeted players from our position lists in our PR Free Agency Preview issue that have either been signed by the Bucs or have set up a visit. Not bad for an issue that was essentially put together 2-3 weeks ago. Pewter Report's Jim Flynn even mentioned the possibility of the Bucs bringing in BOTH Jake Plummer and Jeff Garcia in a recent Flynn's Focus PI column.

As for the draft, PR.com and Pewter Report magazine correctly forecasted the Bucs' drafting of WR Maurice Stovall, CB Alan Zemaitis, QB Bruce Gradkowski and TE T.J. Williams last year. No other media outlet came close. Want to find out who the Bucs are targeting in the 2007 NFL Draft? Subscribe today and get our Bucs Draft Preview as one of 12 monthly issues and find out.

If you are a die-hard Bucs fan – and why would you be on PewterReport.com's message boards if you weren't – get the best inside scoop in Tampa Bay and maximize your enjoyment of the Bucs by being a Pewter Report/Pewter Insider subscriber today. Call 1-800-881-BUCS(2827) on Monday or visit http://www.pewterreport.com/subscribe to sign-up today.

It's just $39.99 per year, which is essentially $3.33 per month for 200 premium PI stories and podcasts, access to the Pewter Insider message boards where Scott Reynolds and Jim Flynn answer your questions and 12 monthly issues of the color, glossy Pewter Report magazine.

Your subscription makes PewterReport.com and these message boards possible. We appreciate you supporting our efforts, and in return, we'll provide you with the best breaking news, inside scoop and expert analysis on the Buccaneers.

vipmark

Starter
#1 : March 03, 2007, 08:47:32 PM

Do the 3 year deal for $2.33 per month

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 03, 2007, 08:49:46 PM

Yes, I agree. Sign up today, you absolutely won't regret it.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 03, 2007, 08:59:55 PM

After all it is the time for free agents to sign. 

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 03, 2007, 09:50:51 PM

I actually WILL be signing up soon!  I can't wait!

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#5 : March 03, 2007, 09:52:08 PM

Best deal in sports. Nothing else is even close.

In Verner We Trust

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 03, 2007, 09:54:59 PM

You won't believe the quality  of the information here.  Highly recommend you pay for first class mail.  It's worth it to get it much earlier.

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#7 : March 03, 2007, 10:30:52 PM

We appreciate the kudos, Bucs fans.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#8 : March 04, 2007, 01:54:54 AM

We appreciate the kudos, Bucs fans.
How about the Gold Club Scott?? LOL

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 04, 2007, 01:57:39 AM

Dude, you aren't even PI? 

#10 : March 04, 2007, 01:58:54 AM

He's 'I' if you get my drift.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 04, 2007, 02:01:19 AM

So it is a waste for him to support the PR then?  I don't get it.  Almost 3000 posts means you spend some time here....why not support it?  It isn't an arm and a leg right?  It took me a while to see the light, but I agree, it is worth it.

#12 : March 04, 2007, 02:03:13 AM

So it is a waste for him to support the PR then?  I don't get it.  Almost 3000 posts means you spend some time here....why not support it?  It isn't an arm and a leg right?  It took me a while to see the light, but I agree, it is worth it.
No, he's got his own sources, but as he's explained he won't become a PI since he likes having free will over posting his information as he hears it, if he were PI and he posts something that could be contrived as PI info on the free boards he could be banned. He'd rather stick to his sources and post what he wants without fear of being banned.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 04, 2007, 02:04:38 AM

So it is a waste for him to support the PR then? I don't get it. Almost 3000 posts means you spend some time here....why not support it? It isn't an arm and a leg right? It took me a while to see the light, but I agree, it is worth it.
No, he's got his own sources, but as he's explained he won't become a PI since he likes having free will over posting his information as he hears it, if he were PI and he posts something that could be contrived as PI info on the free boards he could be banned. He'd rather stick to his sources and post what he wants without fear of being banned.
I guess...

But I think almost 3000 posts in, that PI would understand where he is coming from.

Either way, I could care less.  And I can see how it makes sense.

But WTF does he do?

#14 : March 04, 2007, 02:05:12 AM

So it is a waste for him to support the PR then? I don't get it. Almost 3000 posts means you spend some time here....why not support it? It isn't an arm and a leg right? It took me a while to see the light, but I agree, it is worth it.
I guess...

But I think almost 3000 posts in, that PI would understand where he is coming from.

Either way, I could care less.  And I can see how it makes sense.

But WTF does he do?
Rocket surgery?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MAKE TODAY THE DAY, BUCS FANS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools