Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CNN poll: 52% say Obama doesn't deserve reelection « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#30 : February 17, 2010, 05:08:02 PM

...just thought it was interesting to see him fall so far, so fast, given all the worship that went on in the last couple of years.   

His strongpoint it clearly campaigning for president as opposed to actually, being president. 

The good news is, the electorate is starting to wake up (still have a long way to go) and pay more attention.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#31 : February 17, 2010, 06:36:06 PM

...just thought it was interesting to see him fall so far, so fast, given all the worship that went on in the last couple of years.   

His strongpoint it clearly campaigning for president as opposed to actually, being president. 

The good news is, the electorate is starting to wake up (still have a long way to go) and pay more attention.

Really, the poll numbers are a bigger commentary about American voters who really don't know what they want, don't understand that things take time to fix, don't understand basic economics or international affairs. They don't like the unemployment rates, but complain when the gov't spends money to start up the economy. Millions of voters were laughed at when they voted from Obama, yet now, those millions are being taken seriously when they say they wouldn't vote for him in 2012. Very fickle and very unrealisitic.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#32 : February 17, 2010, 07:09:55 PM

As things stand I could run if I was allowed and win, but as they say, there is a long way to go before this is even an issue. A lot of water under the bridge before then.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#33 : February 17, 2010, 07:33:14 PM

Really, the poll numbers are a bigger commentary about American voters who really don't know what they want, don't understand that things take time to fix, don't understand basic economics or international affairs. They don't like the unemployment rates, but complain when the gov't spends money to start up the economy. Millions of voters were laughed at when they voted from Obama, yet now, those millions are being taken seriously when they say they wouldn't vote for him in 2012. Very fickle and very unrealisitic.

This post is funny.

I really liked the part about those stupid Americans who don't understand the "basics" of the economy, considering this poster tried to say the economy was fine because of lines to buy shoes, video games, and crowds at Best Buy.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#34 : February 17, 2010, 07:40:19 PM

those millions are being taken seriously when they say they wouldn't vote for him in 2012.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#35 : February 18, 2010, 09:05:28 AM

Gotta love Joes elitest snobbery, " You bore me", what a load of of spit. He's a closet lefty, always been. The guys a cameraman on some of the mindnumbly dumbest crap on tv, yet he portrays himself as some sort of psudeo intellectual. Stick to the fairies Joe thats about your level. Seriously dude is the biggest whinning terd I've read on this board. Your an embarressment to the great state of NY. Can't wait to read his response.

I could barely make out your gibberish. Try again. I was too bored to read it all.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#36 : February 18, 2010, 09:47:53 AM

This post is funny.

I really liked the part about those stupid Americans who don't understand the "basics" of the economy, considering this poster tried to say the economy was fine because of lines to buy shoes, video games, and crowds at Best Buy.

Shoes, and video games - can't recall mentioning that. Starbucks and Best Buys - yes, I made observations that I found it odd that these consumer discretionary businesses seem to continue to do very good business despite the recession.  And it appears that not all Americans are in dire straits as the Glen Becks, Rush Limbaughs, and Fox News want us to believe. But as UFOJOE had pointed out, Americans like to maximize their credit cards, whether they have the ability to pay, or not.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#37 : February 18, 2010, 10:45:37 AM

You brought up shoes and video games when people were waiting in line to buy new releases of shoes and video games.  Here are some other gems:

As long as you see people traveling for pleasure, buying season tickets to professional sports (ie Bucs) at $80-200/seat, buying a new car every few years, etc etc, I'm not going to believe that we're in the economic doldrums that doom-gloomers (Joe) say we are.

Consumers are still buying at Circuit City, Best Buy, Walmart in full force. There's no signs that Americans are hurting.

You have zero credibility on anything economy-related.

Dash Riprock

Starter

#38 : February 18, 2010, 10:51:06 AM

Gotta love Joes elitest snobbery, " You bore me", what a load of of spit. He's a closet lefty, always been. The guys a cameraman on some of the mindnumbly dumbest crap on tv, yet he portrays himself as some sort of psudeo intellectual. Stick to the fairies Joe thats about your level. Seriously dude is the biggest whinning terd I've read on this board. Your an embarressment to the great state of NY. Can't wait to read his response.

I could barely make out your gibberish. Try again. I was too bored to read it all.

Thats because your an idiot. Keep to fairies and bigfoot. Your good at the make believe stuff. Reality is a place where you have no clue.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#39 : February 18, 2010, 10:57:47 AM

not too many cars in the parking lot of the local Circuit City that I can tell.  actually that's a lie.  it's full of cars because the dealership next door took it over.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#40 : February 18, 2010, 11:00:43 AM

Thats because your an idiot.

LMAO-the irony whenever someone does this just cracks me up.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#41 : February 18, 2010, 01:21:36 PM

As long as the Unemployment, welfare, and college grants keep coming, he will win in yet another landslide my friends.  Trust me, when so many people aren't working and living on Uncle Sam's dime, they have to thank the President.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#42 : February 18, 2010, 01:45:54 PM

You brought up shoes and video games when people were waiting in line to buy new releases of shoes and video games.  Here are some other gems:

As long as you see people traveling for pleasure, buying season tickets to professional sports (ie Bucs) at $80-200/seat, buying a new car every few years, etc etc, I'm not going to believe that we're in the economic doldrums that doom-gloomers (Joe) say we are.

Consumers are still buying at Circuit City, Best Buy, Walmart in full force. There's no signs that Americans are hurting.

You have zero credibility on anything economy-related.

I'm impressed that you're able to retain message board postings. There have been probably 15,000 total just from me alone. Even my family can't remember what I tell when quizzed later. 

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#43 : February 18, 2010, 02:25:44 PM

Perhaps they've just learned to tune you out.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#44 : February 18, 2010, 03:18:37 PM

Perhaps, or perhaps I'm on the guy's mind a lot.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CNN poll: 52% say Obama doesn't deserve reelection « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools