Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: Bush Lawyer Said President Could Order Civilians to Be 'Massacred' « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Bucs Bowl

Starter

#30 : February 28, 2010, 07:32:58 PM

You are one sick minded individual Bucbowl, you need to seek therapy!

Yep and Americans that think like me created this country!!! So I will take that as a compliment..

Just realize I have many beliefs like yours and many not... for what thats worth...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#31 : February 28, 2010, 07:39:52 PM

People would hate America no matter what we would do... Apoligists in this country should either be shot for Treason or sent packing... Pussification of America is really disgusting these days.. I don't care whether you like this or not but more people think like me than some of you on this board... Hide behind your blogging ability to say this country reaps what we sow! I say go sow on the other side because your either with us or not!!!

THIS^

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#32 : February 28, 2010, 07:40:20 PM

i think the true sick individual is the one that watches many Americans die from a terrorist attack, then trys and says the government was behind it, then defends the human rights of terrorist....

and THIS^

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#33 : February 28, 2010, 08:10:19 PM

i think the true sick individual is the one that watches many Americans die from a terrorist attack, then trys and says the government was behind it, then defends the human rights of terrorist....

Where was it that I defended the human rights of terrorist numnuts? 

Yep and Americans that think like me created this country!!! So I will take that as a compliment..

Just realize I have many beliefs like yours and many not... for what thats worth...

Which Americans are THEY that you speak of that created this country because it certainly was'nt americans like yourself THANK GOD! The Americans that you speak of such as the founding fathers, certainly would'nt have massacred or bombed a place in search of "terrorist", just to later find out they recieved bad intel and it ended up being an orphanage or something. They would'nt have gone to war without a declaration of war, nor would they have intangled with other alliances or have over 700 bases overseas and be the policeman of the World!     

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#34 : March 01, 2010, 03:31:05 PM

A true patriot defends his country against everything except its government and the erosion of personal liberty. Good stand, my friend.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 01, 2010, 05:25:14 PM

A country that preaches the value of life and human rights must practice it with regards to all people, not merely it's own citizens, else the entire premise becomes false.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#36 : March 01, 2010, 06:20:52 PM

A country that preaches the value of life and human rights must practice it with regards to all people, not merely it's own citizens, else the entire premise becomes false.

I agree with this; for the most part. However, with that said it needs to tempered with the reality that not everybody plays by the same rules you do, and the rules you play by need to be adjusted accordingly. Where the crossing line is,  is a grey area and it is easy to overstep it. People will differ where that line is, but I do agree in principle in what you said.

Hence why I said could and would are different. The President may have the authority to do something, but the chances of any sitting President really doing something that extreme is pretty slim. With that said, and I know it's an extreme example but it does emphasize the point, if you were the President and you had a choice of carpet bombing a village in say, Afghanistan or allowing New York be decimated by a nuclear device, what would you do? I know what I would do and praying for forgiveness afterward probably wouldn't help much.

Bucs Bowl

Starter

#37 : March 01, 2010, 09:14:31 PM

Where was it that I defended the human rights of terrorist numnuts? 

Which Americans are THEY that you speak of that created this country because it certainly was'nt americans like yourself THANK GOD! The Americans that you speak of such as the founding fathers, certainly would'nt have massacred or bombed a place in search of "terrorist", just to later find out they recieved bad intel and it ended up being an orphanage or something. They would'nt have gone to war without a declaration of war, nor would they have intangled with other alliances or have over 700 bases overseas and be the policeman of the World!   

Well let's see our founding father continued in the tradition of taking land by force from Indians and actually owned slaves... What history book do you get your pretty pictures from.. Please refrain from making false assumptions that our founding fathers weren't cruel to their own and others that threatened their soverignty..

Please spare me the Politcal Correctness answer..

Oh and lets not forget they didn't get intel other than a runner bringing news that was days old and not always true to.. But they didn't need to convince the american people to take what they wanted they just did it!!!!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: Bush Lawyer Said President Could Order Civilians to Be 'Massacred' « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools