Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2008 Wishlist « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

: October 23, 2007, 12:26:20 AM

Bruce Gradkowski is the future. Until Rob Marve (plant city and now with Miami) is Draft eligible.

;)

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 23, 2007, 12:23:50 AM

p.s. joey porter= to old lets get one in the draft

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 23, 2007, 12:22:42 AM

ok chad johnson is not the reason the bengals have lost. The man straight up produces. We REALLY need to improve this D-line. I wouldn't mind getting a franchise QB on this roster...how long has it been since we have had one, and nobody can really tell me that Bruce is.

tonilynn

Starter

#3 : October 22, 2007, 10:45:35 PM

I will give you 25 more names

1.Derek Anderson QB young and having a breakout year
2.Fred Taylor Hb older but good for a 1-2 combo
3.Derrick Ward hb having a good year with nyg
4.mike sellers fb would complment askew
5.julius jones hb has been a productive starter
6.bernard berrian wr speed started in a superbowl and is young
7.bryant johnson wr 3rd behind bolden n fitzgerald would blossom as a starter
8.joey porter wr would be a star for gruden
9.jerome mathis wr one of the best kick off retuners in the game
10.LJ Smith my 3rd option behind crumpler and clark

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 22, 2007, 10:35:23 PM

Great List, Toni!

tonilynn

Starter

#5 : October 22, 2007, 10:32:34 PM

My top 10 players that i want are

1. Chad Johnson = gives us the young elite receiver that we have wanted pair him with Galloway for 1 year scary

2.Terrell Suggs = Gives us the elite DE we have wanted he is young and would be a great tandem with Gaines Adams adams will turn into a stud give him time.

3.Micheal ''the burner'' Turner = Gives us the speed back that hopefully can answer our HB position. And if Carnell comes back that would be a sweet 1-2 punch.

4.Asante Samuel = would give us a shut down corner to put with Barber and Buchanon

5.Albert Haynesworth = Would give us our best DT since Sapp was a young buck.

6.Alge Crumpler = I believe this is his last year in Atlanta and he is a beast

7. Dallas Clark = if Crumpler remains with Atlanta then Clark is a must if would give us a great 1-2 punch

8.D. McNabb = I believe this is his last year in Philly and could you see Gruden going nuts with Garcia age he only has 1 or 2 years left but i dont see either one being a backup and the bears need a QB.

9.Lance Briggs = with DB55 at the end of his career he would be the LB of our future with june and ruud that might be the best LB core in football

10.Max Starks = would complete our Offensive Line at center

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 22, 2007, 09:56:41 PM

if Clark is not resigned that would totally rock!!! Imagine Clark alongside Alex Smith!!!!

Dudes, look at our Future Offensive line up next year if all this comes to fruition...

Garcia
Petigout ( and a more experienced O LINE)
Elite Center
Turner
Hopefully Cadillac
Galloway
Warren
Chad Johnson
Hilliard
Alex Smith
Dallas Clark

Awesomeness!!!

I love your enthusiasm, Closet.  ;)

#7 : October 22, 2007, 08:20:25 PM

if Clark is not resigned that would totally rock!!! Imagine Clark alongside Alex Smith!!!!

Dudes, look at our Future Offensive line up next year if all this comes to fruition...

Garcia
Petigout ( and a more experienced O LINE)
Elite Center
Turner
Hopefully Cadillac
Galloway
Warren
Chad Johnson
Hilliard
Alex Smith
Dallas Clark

Awesomeness!!!

bucs1

Practice Squad
#8 : October 22, 2007, 08:12:43 PM

I doubt Clark will be released by the Colts. I do love Coleman.

All three of the men that I mentioned are free agents next year as far as I know.  It would be hard for the Colts to keep Clark and Sanders.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#9 : October 22, 2007, 07:58:57 PM

How about these guys: Rod Coleman, Dalas Clark, and Bob Sanders.  Nobody mentioned them yet and I think they're pretty solid players.  Coleman would give us a good pass rush up front and the Colts can only franchise one of those two above guys.

#10 : October 22, 2007, 07:56:58 PM

Unless they want a change of scenery. Rumor has it fans and the Bengals are fed up with Johnson. Look I'm all about loyalty and players who are modest, clean and not a troublemaker, BUT we are in need of a playmaker someone like Chad Johnson. If Bellichick can tame Moss, then so can Gruden. Keyshawn was an idiot, so was Mcardell. I think if Johnson comes in he'll have a different attitude. Clayton's not doing it for us, and no one else is stepping up other than Galloway (who is always swarmed by safetys) and Hilliard, just imagine Chad Johnson in the mix!!!!!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 22, 2007, 07:54:12 PM

The cap is going up for eveyone, meaning half the teams will have plenty of cap room. Most of those players aren't ever seeing FA.

Nothing like spreading clouds while folks are looking for a rainbow Mr. Reality Sucks.  LOL

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 22, 2007, 07:52:52 PM

Turner would be top priority and a DT and  DE also a WR but no problem players...what ever we don't get in FA we get in the draft....as long as its not the same guy that picked Adams with our 1st over all pick this year....he sucks and unless he makes a miracle recovery is the biggest bust since ERIC CURRY...sorry folks but lets face reality hes a cream puff...that gets man handled every game.

CurtR1995

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 22, 2007, 07:51:53 PM

The cap is going up for eveyone, meaning half the teams will have plenty of cap room.  Most of those players aren't ever seeing FA. 

#14 : October 22, 2007, 07:40:46 PM

what about Bernard Berrian? I believe he will be a FA and he's fast!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2008 Wishlist « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools