Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2008 Wishlist « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#45 : October 22, 2007, 07:26:51 AM

What about Porter from the Radiers!!!  I would love to see him in a Buc uni next fall!
Good call. I'd forgotten he was going to be available.

bucfanskiz

Starter

#46 : October 22, 2007, 07:25:29 AM

What about Porter from the Radiers!!!  I would love to see him in a Buc uni next fall!

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#47 : October 22, 2007, 07:12:02 AM

I'm not sure I'd want Chad Johnson. I think Stallworth will be available again (if I remember correctly he only signed a one year deal with the Pats). I'd like to bring him into the fold.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#48 : October 22, 2007, 07:10:25 AM

I liked Haloti too. I remember the first time I heard his name and I thought ''He SOUNDS like a good player.'' Then of course watching him was impressive. Too bad. I wanted CJ too. Just think how good Detroit could be in the future as he improves...

I know, Detroit will be a playoff team very soon if not this year
Detroit is going to get smoked later if they let the geriatric Bucs put up 100 yards more than usual.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2008 Wishlist « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools