Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: While Government Treats Citizens As Terrorists, Mexican Military Invades U.S. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

: March 12, 2010, 08:18:52 PM

Scariest thing about that article was all the whack-job comments posted underneath

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#1 : March 12, 2010, 08:16:08 PM

One helicopter that never landed. Hell of an invasion, Chicken Little.

That was just one account, this has happened numerous times in which they actually do land. That news report they were'nt even able to find one citizen that was willing to interview they were so scared.  Besides, whether they land or not, they are still invading are airspace. Why are they allowed to? Just like millions upon millions of there citizens come here illegally and are granted amnesty.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#2 : March 12, 2010, 08:09:42 PM

American terrorists? What could you mean? Don't like the way airline passengers are screened for your own safety? Not sure what your beef is.

You don't seem to like much about our country do you?

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 12, 2010, 08:10:35 PM

This is actually considered an act of war according to international law.

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#4 : March 12, 2010, 08:00:17 PM

Something is definetly wrong with this picture.  I guess it is also a quicker for them to transfer there drugs in out of the Country.  There were reports of American Citizens getting terrorized by them, burning down houses, shooting at Border Patrol and yet nothing is done!  Only one media outlet reporting it! 

http://www.infowars.com/while-government-treats-citizens-as-terrorists-mexican-military-invades-u-s/

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#5 : March 12, 2010, 08:06:39 PM

One helicopter that never landed. Hell of an invasion, Chicken Little.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 12, 2010, 08:29:06 PM

This is actually considered an act of war according to international law.

Mexico is our ally. Why would you consider going to war with that country? Isn't being in two other wars enough for you?

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#7 : March 12, 2010, 08:29:24 PM

It's also entirely possible that they're part of a joint task force working with the DEA.

Or, it could be ...AN INVASION!!! Run for the hills!

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#8 : March 12, 2010, 08:30:46 PM

American terrorists? What could you mean? Don't like the way airline passengers are screened for your own safety? Not sure what your beef is.

People like you Morgan make me sick.  You think its just un-American to critcize my own Governments motives.  It has nothing to do with "liking" my country but despising the people who run it openly and covertly. What so wrong with that? Does that make me and millions of other citizens that are fed up considered radical?  Was it radical for German, Russian and Chinese citizens to question there Government as millions of there fellow Countryman were being slaughtered?  What is wrong with you man, why do you have to be such a shovanist cheerleader that has no concern what so ever with what is really going on? Read the Constitution why dont you for a change, you might learn something. You know, the great men who wrote it criticized the Government ruling they were under.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#9 : March 12, 2010, 08:32:40 PM

You crack me up Brads - let's see, illegal entry using a armed Mexican government helicopter.  Hanging out looking for someone - what if they had found the folks - shooting?  You have to be just a little curious

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 12, 2010, 08:45:34 PM

We're allies w/ Mexico in a combined drug war. I'd expect that they'd occasionally have soldiers on the borders tracking drug trade. I doubt if Mexico can be considered an invasion threat.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#11 : March 12, 2010, 08:49:40 PM

People like you Morgan make me sick. �

You Timothy-McVeigh wannabees are scary. With everything the government does you consider its a plot against your civil rights.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#12 : March 12, 2010, 08:54:48 PM

Was it radical for German, Russian and Chinese citizens to question there Government as millions of there fellow Countryman were being slaughtered?  

Is the government slaughtering millions of Americans? I must have missed that on the news.

why do you have to be such a showvanist cheerleader

What's a showvanist? Is that like somebody that works at the car dealership who specializes in showing people vans?

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#13 : March 12, 2010, 08:59:25 PM

We're allies w/ Mexico in a combined drug war. I'd expect that they'd occasionally have soldiers on the borders tracking drug trade. I doubt if Mexico can be considered an invasion threat.

Evidently you havent looked into how corrupt there Military and Law Enforcement officials are, that they are the ones bringing the drugs in. Allies??? You think they still are'nt pissed to the fact that California, Texas, Arizona and Nevada was once theres? You might also want to look into CIA also openly admitting to Congress about bringing in the drugs, moneys got to be made right. That why there is a "Drug War" because there busting people that are cutting in on there business.  It has nothing to do with because drugs are bad for you and there dangerous.  If thats the case they should outlaw prescription medication that kills a hell of alot more people than illegal drugs. Those commercial they do, 90% of the commercial is explaining the side effects of the drug.

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#14 : March 12, 2010, 09:04:02 PM

You Timothy-McVeigh wannabees are scary. With everything the government does you consider its a plot against your civil rights.

There is really no hope for you.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: While Government Treats Citizens As Terrorists, Mexican Military Invades U.S. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools