Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hawthorne not tendered « previous next »
Page: 1

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

: March 04, 2007, 11:45:46 AM

http://rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

Anttaj Hawthorne-DL- Raiders Mar. 4 - 10:46 am et

Raiders failed to extend tenders to restricted free agent DTs Anttaj Hawthorne and Michael Quarshie, RBs ReShard Lee, DeJuan Green, and Joe Echemandu, TE James Adkisson, and LB Isaiah Ekejiuba.

All become unrestricted free agents. Hawthorne, a former sixth-round pick with supposed "first-round talent," had 13 tackles last season.
Source: Oakland Tribune 

Very similar to Marcus Thomas, this guy was a legit 1st rounder at DT who fell due to drug issues.  Might be worth a look in camp.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 04, 2007, 11:49:14 AM

sure for depth..especially since Atlanta is going power running game.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 04, 2007, 12:21:52 PM

I don't think he's done much of anything in the league. No need to bother with him.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hawthorne not tendered « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools