Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jesse Ventura schools "The View" on 9/11 and other conspiracies-MUST SEE! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

: March 12, 2010, 08:03:29 PM

Be very fortunate that Jesse Ventura is not on this Board...

Fortunate for him, that is. All he did was spew the same tired crap that has been disproven over and over.

FortMyersDave

Pro Bowler
#1 : March 12, 2010, 08:05:45 PM

I am guessing he will be on Larry King Live and George Noory's/Art Bell's "Coast to Coast AM'" (on WFLA AM from 1 to 5 AM) very soon.  Book will probably make some money as conspiracy theories do attract attention.  Look at Oliver Stone's movie JFK  and Jim Garrison's "On the trail of the Assasins" and how well they did...   Jesse realized he can make $ w/o having to get in the ring with Terry Bollea/Hulkster......

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#2 : March 12, 2010, 07:33:55 PM

Spartan, Morgan and anyone else who can't think outside the box, please take notes. Be very fortunate that Jesse Ventura is not on this Board....that I know of.

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#3 : March 13, 2010, 02:28:50 PM

I was listening to Jesse yesterday on the Alex Jones show and he confirmed that TruTV signed on for another season of his hit show "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura". So that's excellent news!

FortMyersDave

Pro Bowler
#4 : March 13, 2010, 06:12:00 PM

I was listening to Jesse yesterday on the Alex Jones show and he confirmed that TruTV signed on for another season of his hit show "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura". So that's excellent news!
That sounds like it would be worth watching!  I wish the shows were archived on something like Hulu...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 15, 2010, 01:57:05 PM

Jesse Ventura > Stripjointjohn.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 15, 2010, 03:37:22 PM

There's a difference between thinking outside of the box and slurping up every piece of crap you've been fed. I have 2 problems with the 911 conspiracy theories.

1. They pick on stupid stuff. So far out you think "what?". Ventura stating in that video the Pentagon was hit by a missile for example. At least be credible.

2. 95% of the facts that they have published have proven to be crap. Why should I believe anything else they say?

3. They feed off each other. One guy comes up with some theory/problem and he is referenced by another who is reference by another etc, then all of a sudden it becomes "fact" with all these "published sources". Poke around and then all of a sudden these "facts" turn out to be a hair brained theory spewed out by some woopding.

4. They are disingenuous. I have seen where some of these sites quote sources that support their argument then totally omit stuff from the same source because it doesn't.

There's a credibility problem.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#7 : March 15, 2010, 03:54:25 PM

3. They feed off each other. One guy comes up with some theory/problem and he is referenced by another who is reference by another etc, then all of a sudden it becomes "fact" with all these "published sources". Poke around and then all of a sudden these "facts" turn out to be a hair brained theory spewed out by some woopding.

There is a lack of critical examination amongst the conspiracy crowd. As soon as Ventura started repeating "free-fall speed" nonsense, he lost all credibility.

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#8 : March 15, 2010, 03:55:51 PM

Spartan, you are no more credible than the irelevant sites you get your info from because you can't even count. You said there were 2 problems you had with it but I counted 4. ;)

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#9 : March 15, 2010, 03:57:56 PM

Spartan, you are no more credible than the irelevant sites you get your info from because you can't even count. You said there 2 problems but I counted 4.

People who live in glass grammar houses shouldn't throw counting stones.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 15, 2010, 03:58:13 PM

Spartan, you are no more credible than the irelevant sites you get your info from because you can't even count.

Yeah Spartan, get your info from real websites like:

INFOWARS.com
TRUNEWS.com
PRISONPLANET.com
KTRADIONETWORK.com

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 15, 2010, 03:59:21 PM

Great video. Ventura isnt perfect, but he is always skeptical. I like that.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#12 : March 15, 2010, 04:00:25 PM

It's too bad he wasn't a little more skeptical of the nutjob conspiracy theories he's decided to repeat.

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#13 : March 15, 2010, 04:06:06 PM

Spartan, you are no more credible than the irelevant sites you get your info from because you can't even count.

Yeah Spartan, get your info from real websites like:

INFOWARS.com
TRUNEWS.com
PRISONPLANET.com
KTRADIONETWORK.com

Damn right!

spartan

Hall of Famer
#14 : March 15, 2010, 04:11:58 PM

Spartan, you are no more credible than the irelevant sites you get your info from because you can't even count. You said there were 2 problems you had with it but I counted 4. ;)

Just goes to show that even when you try to be brief the cracks just become overwhelming and it all comes flooding out.

I also never said I'm credible, but then Im not the one making outlandish claims :)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jesse Ventura schools "The View" on 9/11 and other conspiracies-MUST SEE! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools