Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jesse Ventura schools "The View" on 9/11 and other conspiracies-MUST SEE! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

spartan

Hall of Famer
#60 : March 16, 2010, 02:28:04 PM

Did you watch the video? It seems like im sounding like a broken record, He said that there was an explosion that was beneath them to where it lifted them upward off the ground @ 8:46 am. Than moments later there wan another explosion that was above them which would've been the plane crashing into the building, two seperate events. Its not too hard to understand. When there is a controlled demolition, the first thing they do is weaken the foundation of it, that way the building impldes, which is exactly what happened.

Did you read what I directed you to? He also stated a person was badly burned in this mysterious explosion. Said person survived and said he was burnt by Jet fuel pouring down the escalators after the first plane hit the building.  Before you get too high on the soap box might be a good idea to check out your sources.

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#61 : March 16, 2010, 03:04:40 PM

The man(Felipe David) who had his skin ripped off said this, mention nothing about jet fuel fire or nothing like that-

"On 9/11, Felipe David, employed by Aramark Corp., was checking or replenishing vending machines in one of the basement levels of WTC1. The following is supposedly Felipe David’s account of what happened beginning just before the first plane “hit.” "That day I was in the basement in sub-level 1 sometime after 8:30am. Everything happened so fast, everything moved so fast. The building started shaking after I heard the explosion below, dust was flying everywhere and all of a sudden it got real hot. I threw myself onto the floor, covered my face because I felt like I was burned. I sat there for a couple of seconds on the floor and felt like I was going to die, saying to myself 'God, please give me strength.'

"When I went in, I told them it was an explosion," said David, who was then helped out of the WTC by Rodriguez and eventually taken by ambulance to New York Hospital. "When people looked at me with my skin hanging, they started crying but I heard others say 'OK, good, good, you made it alive. [This ends the extract from the first URL above.]"

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#62 : March 16, 2010, 02:49:56 PM

Did you watch the video? It seems like im sounding like a broken record, He said that there was an explosion that was beneath them to where it lifted them upward off the ground @ 8:46 am. Than moments later there wan another explosion that was above them which would've been the plane crashing into the building, two seperate events. Its not too hard to understand. When there is a controlled demolition, the first thing they do is weaken the foundation of it, that way the building impldes, which is exactly what happened.

Did you read what I directed you to? He also stated a person was badly burned in this mysterious explosion. Said person survived and said he was burnt by Jet fuel pouring down the escalators after the first plane hit the building.  Before you get too high on the soap box might be a good idea to check out your sources.

What the hell are you talking about, you can't really be this dumb? Would argue if I told the sky is blue? The  guy that has face burned off and skin ripped from his arm down to fingers yelled "EXPLOSION, EXPLOSION". Didn't say nothing about jet fuel going down the escalator bull spit. Evidentlyou didn't watch the video!

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#63 : March 16, 2010, 02:09:59 PM

Lets see if you can "prove me wrong" some more genius!

Read, please.

I'll not waste any more of my time with you until you address the fact that Ventura's "free fall" statement was incorrect.

Explain Willian Rodriguez' testimony, who was the last man out, how there was an explosion in the basement prior to the first Plane hitting, so powerful that it lifted them upward off the ground.

Here is some logic for you..........

if homie was in the basement....then how the hell does he know when the plane hit?

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#64 : March 16, 2010, 02:12:48 PM

Ventura seems like he's on the verge of punching those women's lights out.

Can you blame him...?

Thats what I say, Espescially that Hasslebeck chick, she is a hotty though. I was surprised Whoopi was'nt so talkative, she usually is pretty vocal......from what I heard from people who watch the show.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#65 : March 16, 2010, 03:21:47 PM

The man(Felipe David) who had his skin ripped off said this, mention nothing about jet fuel fire or nothing like that-

"On 9/11, Felipe David, employed by Aramark Corp., was checking or replenishing vending machines in one of the basement levels of WTC1. The following is supposedly Felipe David�s account of what happened beginning just before the first plane �hit.� "That day I was in the basement in sub-level 1 sometime after 8:30am. Everything happened so fast, everything moved so fast. The building started shaking after I heard the explosion below, dust was flying everywhere and all of a sudden it got real hot. I threw myself onto the floor, covered my face because I felt like I was burned. I sat there for a couple of seconds on the floor and felt like I was going to die, saying to myself 'God, please give me strength.'

"When I went in, I told them it was an explosion," said David, who was then helped out of the WTC by Rodriguez and eventually taken by ambulance to New York Hospital. "When people looked at me with my skin hanging, they started crying but I heard others say 'OK, good, good, you made it alive. [This ends the extract from the first URL above.]"

Aren't you the guy that accused me of just copying other people's work instead of doing the research myself? You must love irony. At least I always link to the source so you check it yourself. How come you don't? Is it because, if we were to read the source ourselves, we can see that they come to the conclusion that the building was brought down by a nuclear blast, a theory so preposterous that even a paranoid delusional like you can't support it?

http://covertoperations.blogspot.com/2008/07/felipe-david-hanging-skin-and-nuclear.html

spartan

Hall of Famer
#66 : March 16, 2010, 03:45:31 PM

On 9/11, Rodriguez told CNN that shortly before the plane hit the tower he was in the basement when:
�   ï¿½we hear like a big rumble. Not like an impact, like a rumble, like moving furniture in a massive way. And all of sudden we hear another rumble, and a guy comes running, running into our office, and all of skin was off his body. All of the skin. We went crazy, we started screaming, we told him to get out. We took everybody out of the office outside to the loading dock area.[33]

By August 17, 2007, after more than two years of telling his story to enthralled audiences, he told C-Span:
�   All of a sudden at 8:46� we hear 'BOOM!' An explosion so powerful and so loud that push us upward in the air coming from below! It was so powerful that all the walls cracked, the false ceiling fell on top of us, the sprinkler system got activated and everybody started screaming in horror: 'HELP! HELP! HELP!'[47]

So 6 years after 911 and 2 years hamming it up in front of thruther conventions his story leaps from "hearing a rumble" to being thrown all over the place by a massive explosion. Does this not raise the slightest of doubts about his credibility?

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#67 : March 16, 2010, 04:11:12 PM

Lets see if you can "prove me wrong" some more genius!

Read, please.

I'll not waste any more of my time with you until you address the fact that Ventura's "free fall" statement was incorrect.

Explain Willian Rodriguez' testimony, who was the last man out, how there was an explosion in the basement prior to the first Plane hitting, so powerful that it lifted them upward off the ground.

Here is some logic for you..........

if homie was in the basement....then how the hell does he know when the plane hit?

As a implosion expert you fail miserably. A structure as high as this would require a much more complex sequencing then just one explosion in the basement. I'll trust the Loizeauz's experience a bit more then yours.

Here's a sample of the complexities involved in just a 376 foot vertical implosion.

http://www.controlled-demolition.com/article/faulty-tower%E2%80%99s-implosion-will-set-new-height-record

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

NovaBuc

Starter

#68 : March 16, 2010, 04:19:39 PM

[quote spartan]1. They pick on stupid stuff. So far out you think "what?". Ventura stating in that video the Pentagon was hit by a missile for example. At least be credible.

How was it possible the Pentagon was hit 1 hour and 20 minutes after the attacks began? Why was there no response from Andrews Air Force Base, just 10 miles away and home to Air National Guard units charged with defending the skies above the nation''s capital? How did Hani Hanjour, a man who failed as a Cessna pilot on his first flight in a Boeing, execute a difficult aerobatic maneuver to strike the Pentagon? Why did the attack strike the just-renovated side, which was largely empty and opposite from the high command?

Most people are incredibly unaware of the intercept policy for the US before 9/11. Fighter aircraft could not use afterburners or go supersonic when over US land, reason being the sonic booms are very disruptive and can cause damage (breaking windows, etc). Just look at how long it took to intercept Payne Stewart's learjet flying a roughly straight and level course.. over an hour. Also, in the years leading up to 9/11, the number of fighter aircraft on alert status was reduced tremendously, from hundreds to about a dozen. The main intercept base for the east coast near Atlantic City had been shut down in 1997.. but air traffic controllers in Boston were unaware of the fact and attempted to contact them to have them scramble aircraft to check on the two flights heading to the Twin Towers.

Also, it should be noted that the US does not make a purely interceptor-type fighter aircraft.. in other words, we did not have fighters with high rates of climb specifically designed for intercepting aircraft. We relied upon radar and patrolling aircraft to handle any incoming threats during much of the cold war.

As far as the side of the Pentagon that was hit.. it's part luck and part that the guy was an inexperienced pilot. The south side would be next to near impossible to hit, there is a rather large group of tall buildings and a highway overpass just south of the Pentagon. The southeast and northeast sides would mean flying across air traffic taking off and landing at Reagan National Airport (and for the souteast side, also involve dodging multiple 10-20 story buildings). That essentially left the southwest and northwest sides to hit. Both of those sides had recently been renovated and strengthened, and both were scheduled for this for the same reasons.. both had open ground to allow the renovations to be done quickly without disrupting the normal work flow of the Pentagon due to the open fields nearby. Add in the relatively open ground to the west of Arlington National Cemetery and it seems that an inexperienced pilot might choose that route so he wouldn't crash before hitting his target. As far as the 'difficult aerial maneuver' performed by Hanjour, I'd hardly call a banking, decending turn to be extremely difficult to perform. It's not like he was doing a barrel roll, Immelmann turn, or a loop.

Your mileage may vary however..

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#69 : March 16, 2010, 05:28:18 PM

I think you exagerated about thousands of eyewitness that saw the plane hit the plane hit the Pentagon. They were people reporting they saw a plane and some said they saw a black Helicopter circle the building, than all of a sudden they heard a loud explosion.

I love a conspiracy theory as much as the next guy but I think there may not be thousands who saw the pentagon plane but I think i'm save in saying there are mor of them than those that heard the mysterious explosions over at the WTC ... I just can't see how the Pentagon non-plane issue could have been pulled off.

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#70 : March 16, 2010, 06:20:12 PM

Snook

Hall of Famer
#71 : March 16, 2010, 07:02:22 PM

So you're going to believe this guy over the 9/11 Commission?

I don't know about you but I ALWAYS believe what the federal government tells me.  Afterall, can you think of a more honest and efficient body than the Federal Government of the United States?

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#72 : March 16, 2010, 07:09:19 PM

Afterall, can you think of a more honest and efficient body than the Federal Government of the United States?

You mean like the World Wrestling Federation?

spartan

Hall of Famer
#73 : March 16, 2010, 08:24:11 PM

I don't know about you but I ALWAYS believe what the federal government tells me.  Afterall, can you think of a more honest and efficient body than the Federal Government of the United States?

I trust the Feds as far as I can spit, but I like to see some reality in the accusations made against them.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jesse Ventura schools "The View" on 9/11 and other conspiracies-MUST SEE! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools