Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michelle Obama:Kenya is Barack's "Home Country" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

aquilus

Pro Bowler

: April 07, 2010, 11:26:22 AM

If you want a 15 minute Chris Matthews led explanation of what I stand for watch these videos

pt1

pt 2

kbl11

Starter

#1 : April 07, 2010, 11:09:59 AM

So if an American of Irish descent refers to Ireland as their "home country", they weren't born here either?

I knew somebody would bring up a question like that. Ireland is not your "Home" country if you weren't born there, it's quite simple. Now if she said his fathers home country, then that would be different.

No, actually thats EXACTLY how people refer to the place their father or grandfather are from often times

Again, I hate almost everything about Obama.

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#2 : April 07, 2010, 11:10:31 AM

Dont buy this guys...She knew exactly what she was saying.

They are trying to ignite the people who oppose his agenda as "birthers" and demonize them

She was throwing us a bone but one that is intended to ignite us a extremists

I ask of you dont buy this for a second

So that was a calculated move on the part of the Dems ...................... alrighty then.

Alcoa may be a stock, if publicly traded, that could be a decent investment for the next few years.

This isnt a democrat republican thing....I cant stand either on of them right now

The democrats as a whole are rooted further into the progressive agenda...however I am not being a bit partisan on this issue

If this isn't a shot at the Democrats then who are the "they" in your comment "They are trying to ignite the people who oppose his agenda as "birthers" and demonize them"?

The press

YouTube is the press??

CNN/MSNBC/ABC...I will find the videos but they paint the protestors as extremists

kbl11

Starter

#3 : April 07, 2010, 11:06:15 AM

Oh but I'm sure there will people that will doubt and say, that's not what she meant. Many are just in denial. What more evidence do you need? She is not the only one that is connected with him that has slipped, his brother and his grandmother on his fathers side have even said he was born in Kenya. I don't even understand why others on the right won't even consider it. Watch about 15 seconds into the video...

This is dumb

I hate Obama, but its clear his wife was talking about his "homeland", as in all black people are from Africa. It was VERY clear thats what she meant

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 07, 2010, 11:02:18 AM

Dont buy this guys...She knew exactly what she was saying.

They are trying to ignite the people who oppose his agenda as "birthers" and demonize them

She was throwing us a bone but one that is intended to ignite us a extremists

I ask of you dont buy this for a second

So that was a calculated move on the part of the Dems ...................... alrighty then.

Alcoa may be a stock, if publicly traded, that could be a decent investment for the next few years.

This isnt a democrat republican thing....I cant stand either on of them right now

The democrats as a whole are rooted further into the progressive agenda...however I am not being a bit partisan on this issue

If this isn't a shot at the Democrats then who are the "they" in your comment "They are trying to ignite the people who oppose his agenda as "birthers" and demonize them"?

The press

YouTube is the press??

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#5 : April 03, 2010, 02:46:15 PM

Congress is majority Democrap...they wont do a damn thing about it.

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#6 : April 04, 2010, 01:58:24 PM

Most people consider the country you are born in to be your "home country."

And all this talk can be put to rest if he would show his real certificate of live birth.

He wont show it.
Cause he knows what it would prove.

Is that a new clothing line you're promoting BBS?

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#7 : April 03, 2010, 02:10:02 PM

Oh but I'm sure there will people that will doubt and say, that's not what she meant. Many are just in denial. What more evidence do you need? She is not the only one that is connected with him that has slipped, his brother and his grandmother on his fathers side have even said he was born in Kenya. I don't even understand why others on the right won't even consider it. Watch about 15 seconds into the video...

2goodbucs

Starter
#8 : April 03, 2010, 02:20:34 PM

"took him to his home country in Kenya" She said it herself. Good find.

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#9 : April 03, 2010, 02:28:14 PM

People don't understand, that if we can get him out of office by proving that he is not a natural born U.S. Citizen, which is requirement to be President, then everything he has signed into law would be null and void. Even some of his most staunch opponents are afraid to question it.

#10 : April 03, 2010, 02:35:57 PM

He should be arrested if its found out he isn't a "real" american citizen.

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#11 : April 03, 2010, 04:43:06 PM

No comment from doubters like Morgana, "Illuminator", etc?

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 04, 2010, 12:02:24 AM

Most people consider the country you are born in to be your "home country."

And all this talk can be put to rest if he would show his real certificate of live birth.

He wont show it.
Cause he knows what it would prove.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

DailyRich68

Starter
#13 : April 03, 2010, 06:46:35 PM

So if an American of Irish descent refers to Ireland as their "home country", they weren't born here either?

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#14 : April 03, 2010, 06:53:44 PM

I knew somebody would bring up a question like that. Ireland is not your "Home" country if you weren't born there, it's quite simple. Now if she said his fathers home country, then that would be different.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michelle Obama:Kenya is Barack's "Home Country" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools