Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michelle Obama:Kenya is Barack's "Home Country" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 03, 2010, 06:57:19 PM

So if an American of Irish descent refers to Ireland as their "home country", they weren't born here either?

I'm of Irish descent.   I don't consider Ireland to be my home country.   Not at all.   If someone said it was my home country, I'd correct them and tell them my home country is the USA.

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#16 : April 03, 2010, 07:08:36 PM

So if an American of Irish descent refers to Ireland as their "home country", they weren't born here either?

I'm of Irish descent.   I don't consider Ireland to be my home country.   Not at all.   If someone said it was my home country, I'd correct them and tell them my home country is the USA.

Amen Brother!

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#17 : April 03, 2010, 07:10:05 PM

::)

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : April 03, 2010, 07:12:19 PM

Honestly, I'd be embarrassed to say Kenya was my home country - even if it was.    That place sucks.

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#19 : April 03, 2010, 07:13:43 PM

Honestly, I'd be embarrassed to say Kenya was my home country - even if it was.    That place sucks.
lol

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 03, 2010, 11:16:04 PM

Even if the father did abandon him when he was 1 year old.

Apparently so ....

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#21 : April 03, 2010, 10:22:16 PM

I don't even understand why others on the right won't even consider it.

Because as much as we like to make fun of those on the right, there are plenty with a modicum of intelligence and they know that the term home country is often used for the country of ancestral heritage ...especially if the connection is as close as a father.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 03, 2010, 11:56:39 PM

Most people consider the country you are born in to be your "home country."

And all this talk can be put to rest if he would show his real certificate of live birth.

He wont show it.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : April 03, 2010, 10:32:28 PM

Even if the father did abandon him when he was 1 year old.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 04, 2010, 11:37:48 AM

Most people consider the country you are born in to be your "home country."

And all this talk can be put to rest if he would show his real certificate of live birth.

He wont show it.
Cause he knows what it would prove.

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#25 : April 06, 2010, 09:46:20 AM

Dont buy this guys...She knew exactly what she was saying.

They are trying to ignite the people who oppose his agenda as "birthers" and demonize them

She was throwing us a bone but one that is intended to ignite us a extremists

I ask of you dont buy this for a second

Dash Riprock

Starter

#26 : April 06, 2010, 11:17:14 AM

They are trying to ignite the people who oppose his agenda as "birthers" and demonize them

Agreed, plenty of other things to nail this clown on.

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#27 : April 06, 2010, 01:09:48 PM

The thing is the polls on this issue are pretty staggering

83%-8% of independents agree that this is a wash (Obama Birther issue)

They want to get into this independent pool and the best way is for the Tea party people to support views that independents see as insane

They are trying to rally their base around something....and it falls right into the trap they are trying to set by painting the Tea party and/or 9/12  people into the same view as people who think GW Bush was behind 9/11 and tht **CENSORED** Cheney had so many heart attacks because he did scuba diving to get up enough endurance so he could plant the bombs on the levy's in Louisiana

They need for us to be come that...because they cannot rally their base on the garbage they have spewed in the last 4 years in congress/senate and 2 years in the WH

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#28 : April 06, 2010, 01:47:07 PM

So that was a calculated move on the part of the Dems ...................... alrighty then.

Alcoa may be a stock, if publicly traded, that could be a decent investment for the next few years.

2goodbucs

Starter
#29 : April 06, 2010, 02:09:38 PM

DFGator13- Nice theory but the grand slam home run hitter I'm looking for is the one where Obama's Kenyan grandmother said she was there when he was born in Kenya. I think some posters on this site said that.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michelle Obama:Kenya is Barack's "Home Country" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools