Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michelle Obama:Kenya is Barack's "Home Country" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#30 : April 06, 2010, 02:20:42 PM

Oh but I'm sure there will people that will doubt and say, that's not what she meant. Many are just in denial. What more evidence do you need? She is not the only one that is connected with him that has slipped, his brother and his grandmother on his fathers side have even said he was born in Kenya. I don't even understand why others on the right won't even consider it. Watch about 15 seconds into the video...

2006? or was it 2008? - can you find something more up to date?

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#31 : April 06, 2010, 04:45:54 PM

Oh but I'm sure there will people that will doubt and say, that's not what she meant. Many are just in denial. What more evidence do you need? She is not the only one that is connected with him that has slipped, his brother and his grandmother on his fathers side have even said he was born in Kenya. I don't even understand why others on the right won't even consider it. Watch about 15 seconds into the video...

2006? or was it 2008? - can you find something more up to date?

What the hell are you talking about, are you drunk or something? Who cares when she said it? Even if it was in 06', that would be even better since he wasn't running for Prez at the time.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#32 : April 06, 2010, 05:05:59 PM

point is - you're providing us with "old news" - update your material

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#33 : April 06, 2010, 06:16:26 PM

point is - you're providing us with "old news" - update your material

This video was just released, Flo.

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#34 : April 06, 2010, 09:18:02 PM

Dont buy this guys...She knew exactly what she was saying.

They are trying to ignite the people who oppose his agenda as "birthers" and demonize them

She was throwing us a bone but one that is intended to ignite us a extremists

I ask of you dont buy this for a second

So that was a calculated move on the part of the Dems ...................... alrighty then.

Alcoa may be a stock, if publicly traded, that could be a decent investment for the next few years.

This isnt a democrat republican thing....I cant stand either on of them right now

The democrats as a whole are rooted further into the progressive agenda...however I am not being a bit partisan on this issue

Its funny how people always love to bash Beck but can anyone prove anything he says as incorrect??

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#35 : April 06, 2010, 09:52:42 PM

They are trying to ignite the people who oppose his agenda as "birthers" and demonize them

So that was a calculated move on the part of the Dems ...................... alrighty then.

Alcoa may be a stock, if publicly traded, that could be a decent investment for the next few years.

This isnt a democrat republican thing....I cant stand either on of them right now

The democrats as a whole are rooted further into the progressive agenda...however I am not being a bit partisan on this issue

If this isn't a shot at the Democrats then who are the "they" in your comment "They are trying to ignite the people who oppose his agenda as "birthers" and demonize them"?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 07, 2010, 01:18:49 AM

People don't understand, that if we can get him out of office by proving that he is not a natural born U.S. Citizen,

And you obviosuly don't understand that you do NOT have to be born in the US to be classified as natural born.  He qualifies for simply having an American mother.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 07, 2010, 02:42:01 AM

http://www.ickypeople.com/2009/08/barack-obamas-birth-certificate-see-for.html

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

[/thread]

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#38 : April 07, 2010, 06:07:23 AM

If this isn't a shot at the Democrats then who are the "they" in your comment "They are trying to ignite the people who oppose his agenda as "birthers" and demonize them"?

The press

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#39 : April 07, 2010, 02:35:52 PM

If you want a 15 minute Chris Matthews led explanation of what I stand for watch these videos

pt1

pt 2

Fine .... but that's not what you started with on this thread. You said SHE said what she did intentionally to get the Birthers all riled up and then demonize them .... which is patently absurd.

2goodbucs

Starter
#40 : April 07, 2010, 03:15:55 PM

[/thread]

Funny thing about this is that on his "Birth Certificate" doesn't say Barry Soetoro. He was born as Barry Soetoro and then changed his name after he grad from Punahou Highschool in Hawai'i. I know one of his Punahou Classmates and he knows him by the name "Barry" or in his own words "Who the hell is BARRACK OBAMA!? That is BARRY!"

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#41 : April 07, 2010, 04:01:55 PM

Yeah, I remember that 2good. Here's also a video of him calling into a radio station, talking to the Gov. Of VA. He called into the show as "Barry from D.C.". It's like he's rubbing it in are faces!

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#42 : April 07, 2010, 07:46:11 PM

Most people consider the country you are born in to be your "home country."
Not most....Some of us know this is just a "matter of speech". Its also called semantics... Also drawing at straws...Oh well...The sky is falling...OBD

NovaBuc

Starter

#43 : April 07, 2010, 08:05:42 PM

[/thread]

Funny thing about this is that on his "Birth Certificate" doesn't say Barry Soetoro. He was born as Barry Soetoro and then changed his name after he grad from Punahou Highschool in Hawai'i. I know one of his Punahou Classmates and he knows him by the name "Barry" or in his own words "Who the hell is BARRACK OBAMA!? That is BARRY!"

No, he was born Barak Obama. His stepfather was Lolo Soetoro and Barry is a nickname for Barak.

2goodbucs

Starter
#44 : April 07, 2010, 08:11:58 PM

[/thread]

No, he was born Barak Obama. His stepfather was Lolo Soetoro and Barry is a nickname for Barak.

I don't know what to believe anymore with all these lies we've been given by our own government. My Punahou connection said that his last name was not Obama when he attended that school. I would believe him than anything else out there in the net.

*edit

But I do go by different first names in my family but not whole names. Must be some kind of Kenyan thing to change whole names.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michelle Obama:Kenya is Barack's "Home Country" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools