Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michelle Obama:Kenya is Barack's "Home Country" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

NovaBuc

Starter

#45 : April 07, 2010, 09:02:49 PM

Soetoro was his stepfather's name.. it's a fairly common practice for a child to take/be given the surname of their stepfather here in the US and elsewhere in the world. Also, it's not that uncommon for the child to go back to their birth name later in life to honor their father. I've got Punahou connections as well, (my brother went to Damien about the same time, several Samoan and Tongan friends of our family went to Punahou and Iolani), though for the most part were one year ahead of Obama). They're all rather indifferent about the whole thing. There's nothing sinister about his name.

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#46 : April 08, 2010, 02:51:02 PM

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#47 : April 08, 2010, 03:26:46 PM

Oh but I'm sure there will people that will doubt and say, that's not what she meant. Many are just in denial. What more evidence do you need? She is not the only one that is connected with him that has slipped, his brother and his grandmother on his fathers side have even said he was born in Kenya. I don't even understand why others on the right won't even consider it. Watch about 15 seconds into the video...

Why not contact your congressman or senator immediately and let them know what you've uncovered. Maybe they can look deeper into it and get him out of office.

BTW, Biden is next in line.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#48 : April 08, 2010, 03:29:23 PM

Oh but I'm sure there will people that will doubt and say, that's not what she meant. Many are just in denial. What more evidence do you need? She is not the only one that is connected with him that has slipped, his brother and his grandmother on his fathers side have even said he was born in Kenya. I don't even understand why others on the right won't even consider it. Watch about 15 seconds into the video...

Why not contact your congressman or senator immediately and let them know what you've uncovered. Maybe they can look deeper into it and get him out of office.

BTW, Biden is next in line.

... and then Pelosi, I think... These types don't think too far ahead.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#49 : April 08, 2010, 03:33:50 PM

Hey, wasn't there another "Birther" thread on here?  ::)

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#50 : April 08, 2010, 06:57:05 PM

Hey, wasn't there another "Birther" thread on here?  ::)
No - I believe this was the first one of those ::) ::) ::)

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#51 : April 15, 2010, 08:46:40 PM

OFFICIAL KENYA PARLIAMENT TRANSCRIPT SAYS: U.S. PRESIDENT WAS BORN IN KENYA

NATIONAL ASSEMBLY

OFFICIAL REPORT

Thursday, 25th March, 2010

The House met at 2.30 p.m.

[Mr. Speaker in the Chair]

PRAYERS

PETITION

Dr. Khalwale: Mr. Speaker, Sir, I stand here to make a petition on behalf of

Kiborowa squatters who are a group of squatters from Trans Nzoia District under an

organization called Kiborowa Squatters Alliance. The squatters reside in the rural and

peri-urban slums within Trans Nzoia and like our forefathers, remain landless and living

under deplorable conditions. Some of those squatters are temporary labourers on the

former colonial settler farms now popularly called Agricultural Development Corporation

(ADC) farms. Our girls and women are raped and forced into prostitution and early

marriages, occasioning high instances of HIV/AIDS and gender biased violence....

...Page 31:

....They are living in the past. If America was living in a situation where they feared

ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man

born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the President of

America?...

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#52 : April 15, 2010, 09:11:48 PM

If anyone knew, it would be Kenyan Parliament. They would have access to that kind of info, espescially anything pertaining to birth records in that country. Good find S&B!

acacius

Hall of Famer

#53 : April 16, 2010, 12:52:36 PM

I'm pretty sure the Hawaii Department of Vital Statistics has information pertaining to the birth records in that state.  Funny how you refuse to believe *them*.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Michelle Obama:Kenya is Barack's "Home Country" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools