Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alright, gonna do a PR mock, but... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#75 : April 22, 2010, 04:13:52 PM

Bump.  I hope we are right...at least the first three picks anyhow... 8)

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#76 : April 23, 2010, 01:20:27 PM

^^^

Draft already ruined. lol

Yeah, because your choice was so much better. �Have at it bro ... who do you think they pick knowing:
1. You just invested in a 33 yr/old QB without anyone to protect him
2. You have one of the worst O-line's in the league
3. Bruce Allen is your GM who's had a history of addressing the O-line early.
4. GM has a history of reaching for players. (and I say reaching for a guy slotted to go in the top 10-15 anyway)
5. The top LT is off the board.
6. You've focused on a running attack by signing Willie Parker and Larry Johnson to go with Clinton Portis and need holes for those older guys to run through.

I'm just saying. You took a guy in the top 4, who isn't even top 4 at his own position.

hmmmmm....  I guess the Redskins ruined it in real life too.   If you were looking at a ranking list that didn't have Williams in the top 4 at Offensive Tackle, then you need to stop going to that website.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#77 : April 23, 2010, 01:25:49 PM

^^^

Yeah, because your choice was so much better. �Have at it bro ... who do you think they pick knowing:
4. GM has a history of reaching for players. (and I say reaching for a guy slotted to go in the top 10-15 anyway)
6. You've focused on a running attack by signing Willie Parker and Larry Johnson to go with Clinton Portis and need holes for those older guys to run through.

I'm just saying. You took a guy in the top 4, who isn't even top 4 at his own position.

hmmmmm.... I guess the Redskins ruined it in real life too. If you were looking at a ranking list that didn't have Williams in the top 4 at Offensive Tackle, then you need to stop going to that website.

lol

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#78 : April 23, 2010, 01:31:57 PM

^^^

hmmmmm....  I guess the Redskins ruined it in real life too.   If you were looking at a ranking list that didn't have Williams in the top 4 at Offensive Tackle, then you need to stop going to that website.

Congrats dude, you can read Bruce Allen like a book. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

CHRISHOVAN

Hall of Famer

#79 : April 23, 2010, 01:30:52 PM

Well, I was completely wrong about everything I posted in this thread. [banghead]

I have to say though that I did change my mind this past week about half of the things I wrote back then.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Alright, gonna do a PR mock, but... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools