Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 'Russia engineered air crash that killed President Kaczynski,' claims Polish MP « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

: April 13, 2010, 04:13:24 PM

I wouldn't put it pass someone like Vladimir "Pooh"-tin, former KGB scum.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1265482/Leck-Kaczynski-Russia-engineered-plane-crash-claims-Polish-MP.html?ITO=1490

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 13, 2010, 04:19:37 PM

Sometimes you have to face reality at face value and it probably was an accident.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 13, 2010, 04:21:58 PM

first thing I thought of when I heard the news.  Alot of "accidents" aren't really.

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#3 : April 13, 2010, 04:29:15 PM

Sometimes you have to face reality at face value and it probably was an accident.

Sometimes reality is not believing every official story and explanation you here. Sometimes you just have to think outside the box. It's like if their was an Earthquake and somebody of authority figure told you to take cover beneath a desk, would you A. Take his word for it, or B. Try to quickly make your way outside before the building collapses on top of you. I think quite a few dumbfounded people that can think for themselves would choose A.   

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 13, 2010, 04:53:19 PM

Shocking that this claim came out, problem is that there's no evidence for it at this time.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 13, 2010, 05:13:20 PM

Sometimes reality is not believing every official story and explanation you here. Sometimes you just have to think outside the box. It's like if their was an Earthquake and somebody of authority figure told you to take cover beneath a desk, would you A. Take his word for it, or B. Try to quickly make your way outside before the building collapses on top of you. I think quite a few dumbfounded people that can think for themselves would choose A.   

When there is an earthquake option A is the safer option anyways.  With that said should the Polish people accept what the Polish MP said at face value?  I am inclined to believe he is being hasty with his claim trying to earn brownie points.  So what the Polish MP is trying to do is channel the anger against Russia where this is a situation that is highly likely an accident.  People do not like accidents often because they can't channel their anger at something tangible or a person to fault.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 13, 2010, 06:12:25 PM

This is very likely among the first things on everyone's mind when they heard about this crash. Although everyone kept it to themselves until now.

But its Russia's fault they have such a nasty reputation in the world that everyone thinks they are behind every accident, terrorist attack, and assassination attempt.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 13, 2010, 06:43:41 PM

This is very likely among the first things on everyone's mind when they heard about this crash. Although everyone kept it to themselves until now.

But its Russia's fault they have such a nasty reputation in the world that everyone thinks they are behind every accident, terrorist attack, and assassination attempt.

it also doesn't help that in the last decade over a dozen journalists critical of Putin have met untimely demises. then there was the former spy who we know was poisoned with a radioactive drug i believe polonium.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

CurtR1995

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 14, 2010, 06:22:28 PM

Its an incredible coincidence to be sure.

Still, why where every leader from state, military, and finance on the same plane? 

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 14, 2010, 06:44:31 PM

Still, why where every leader from state, military, and finance on the same plane? 

That stunned me, hell my company won't let all the leadership of a single project be on one plane let alone the entire leadership structure for a nation.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#10 : April 15, 2010, 09:38:58 AM

cause they are Pollocks

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 15, 2010, 04:37:22 PM

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#12 : April 15, 2010, 06:56:31 PM

NICE!^^^^

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#13 : April 16, 2010, 12:52:57 AM

Here's an amateur video of the crash. In the background there is definetly what seems to be the sound of gunshots, but why? Someone target practicing near by?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#14 : April 21, 2010, 08:54:53 PM

" Author of the video seen by everyone by now has been stabbed near Kijow on 4.15 and transported in critical condition to the hospital in Kijow. On 4.16 three unidentified individuals unplugged him from life support system and stabbed him 3 more times. Andrij was pronounced dead that afternoon. Russian government claims it was a coincidence. "

http://www.prisonplanet.com/claim-man-who-shot-polish-plane-crash-gunshots-footage-stabbed-to-death.html

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 'Russia engineered air crash that killed President Kaczynski,' claims Polish MP « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools