Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 'Russia engineered air crash that killed President Kaczynski,' claims Polish MP « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#15 : April 21, 2010, 08:58:02 PM

Okay now this is truly bizarre.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#16 : April 21, 2010, 10:16:02 PM

Disregard this thread, since Biggs(AKA **CENSORED**BIGGS) thinks I get my info from "Loon" sites even though its reported in the mainstream media. What a bafoon!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#17 : April 21, 2010, 10:23:51 PM

What a bafoon!

It's buffoon, buffoon.

And these are loon sites you like:

INFOWARS.com
TRUNEWS.com
PRISONPLANET.com
KTRADIONETWORK.com

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#18 : April 21, 2010, 11:36:46 PM

You forgot foxnews.com, cbsnews.com, abcnews.com, nbcnews.com, CNN.com, msnbc.com, etc.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#19 : April 21, 2010, 11:53:58 PM

someone actually thinks the main stream media can be trusted?

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#20 : April 22, 2010, 12:45:53 AM

someone actually thinks the main stream media can be trusted?

Yeah, I know right? They never fabricate or lie do they?

bucsense

Practice Squad

#21 : April 24, 2010, 10:36:03 AM

Here's another report that Biggs will surely discount........

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread564349/pg1

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#22 : April 24, 2010, 12:55:31 PM

What was the first report I discounted, Editor?

bucsense

Practice Squad

#23 : April 24, 2010, 01:40:06 PM

Uh...pardon me Bigg dude, I thought you might be sleeping in.  How's the old gutbag hanging today?

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#24 : April 24, 2010, 02:45:10 PM

So, Biggs...let me get this straight...the 911 truthers are alleging that you take strange positions?

Welcome to the jungle boyz - but as a strange-position-taker myself (AKA conspiracy theorist) - if Putin is involved you can get really good odds that it's not a coincidence when a plane holding all members of the Polish government - that was trying to get NATO Missiles placed on Polish soil to defend against Russian hegemony - crashed on approach in Russia....

Could also have been because Putin felt his mentors missed a few Polish officers the first time 'round...Katyn Massacre...

...but I'm thinking it just provided him a convenient opportunity to get rid of all the guys that wanted to put defensive NATO missiles in Poland...

Incomparable sig by Incognito

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#25 : April 24, 2010, 02:52:43 PM

Uh...pardon me Bigg dude, I thought you might be sleeping in.  How's the old gutbag hanging today?

Quality response, Editor.

Next time you want to call me out on something, make sure it's something I actually did, Einstein.

2goodbucs

Starter
#26 : April 24, 2010, 06:30:26 PM

Interesting. It seems that the world bankers of the IMF had trouble controlling Poland. Only way to control a country that refuses to be controlled is through freak "accidents" and then replacing the dead leadership with the IMF's own puppets. Wow, just amazing of how this is being reported.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#27 : April 24, 2010, 09:59:16 PM

Quality response, Editor.

Next time you want to call me out on something, make sure it's something I actually did, Einstein.

He was right in calling out because, after all, YOU DID say I get my information from "Loony" websites. Well, it just so happens I caught this article from one of those "Loony" websites you stated. So in a way you did discount the article by demonizing the site I originally got it from. So, have a wonderful day **CENSORED**BIGGalo!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#28 : April 24, 2010, 10:18:06 PM

He was right in calling out because, after all, YOU DID say I get my information from "Loony" websites. Well, it just so happens I caught this article from one of those "Loony" websites you stated. So in a way you did discount the article by demonizing the site I originally got it from.

I posted the sites I was referring to - you know, the ones that were in your sig for weeks.

So, have a wonderful day **CENSORED**BIGGalo!

How many more of those lame/queer names do you have?

I'll say it slowly (again) for the two dunces who are pouting at me for calling them out on their crap - I never questioned anything about these reports.

2goodbucs

Starter
#29 : April 25, 2010, 11:19:07 AM

Amazing how a year has become. A year from now you would have most posters making fun of TBB40, now it's totally the other way around. The power of the internet is killing mainstream news media for sure.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 'Russia engineered air crash that killed President Kaczynski,' claims Polish MP « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools