Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New username??? « previous next »
Page: 1

calehawkins

Second String

: September 30, 2006, 06:22:52 AM

I messed up with my username so I had to get a completely new one, and start fresh at 0 posts. I guess I made an account earlier with my right e-mail address, and I forgot about that account. Then I made my old "tbb_fan" one and set a e-mail that forwarded to my right one. Then the forward e-mail stopped sending and I didn't get my old password. My sig is gone now too. Did this happen to anyone else and if so, is there a way to get my old account back?

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#1 : September 30, 2006, 09:28:47 AM

I couldn't use my old username.  I think it contained too many letters.  I just made a new one (my old was DerrickBrooksIsMyDaddy, which is pretty long).  I only had a handful of posts anyway, as I'm pretty new on here, so it doesn't affect me that much.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 30, 2006, 11:40:12 AM

I couldn't use my old username.  I think it contained too many letters.  I just made a new one (my old was DerrickBrooksIsMyDaddy, which is pretty long).  I only had a handful of posts anyway, as I'm pretty new on here, so it doesn't affect me that much.

It doesn't really affect anyone that much.  As a matter of fact, it really does nothing.

But it is all good in the hood. 8)

S.A.N.T.A.N.A.

Starter

#3 : September 30, 2006, 04:43:51 PM

Whats up guys it's me Santana. This was my first name on the PR forums...when I registered as S.A.N.T.A.N.A. I put in an email that I haven't used in over a year. The email address is closed, so there is no way I can get the email with my new password. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

huntnbuc

Practice Squad

#4 : September 30, 2006, 04:46:36 PM

Whats up guys it's me Santana. This was my first name on the PR forums...when I registered as S.A.N.T.A.N.A. I put in an email that I haven't used in over a year. The email address is closed, so there is no way I can get the email with my new password. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I need you to PM with the username you were using and your email.

captain jack

Pro Bowler
#5 : September 30, 2006, 05:24:28 PM

I still have my same username, but I was thinking of changing it. How is that done? ???

The beatings will continue until morale improves!!

huntnbuc

Practice Squad

#6 : September 30, 2006, 06:13:47 PM

I still have my same username, but I was thinking of changing it. How is that done? ???

There are several options for you to customize your personal settings as well as how others see you in the Edit Profile->Modify Profile->Account Related Settings option.

Garv

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 30, 2006, 07:03:59 PM

I messed up with my username so I had to get a completely new one, and start fresh at 0 posts. I guess I made an account earlier with my right e-mail address, and I forgot about that account. Then I made my old "tbb_fan" one and set a e-mail that forwarded to my right one. Then the forward e-mail stopped sending and I didn't get my old password. My sig is gone now too. Did this happen to anyone else and if so, is there a way to get my old account back?

Never heard of you. Damn rookie.................................. ;)
JK!!!

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

calehawkins

Second String

#8 : October 01, 2006, 06:33:19 AM

LOL, my old account doesn't matter to me now.  I only had like 23 posts on it and my sig sucked compared to the one I have now- both MS Paint products. Thanks anyways though.

captain jack

Pro Bowler
#9 : October 01, 2006, 12:12:27 PM

Thanks huntnbuc. Pewterpain will now be known as Captain Jack!

The beatings will continue until morale improves!!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: New username??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools