Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Three Words « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

burr

Second String

: May 06, 2010, 11:59:10 AM

5 words.

Get
Clayton
Away
From
Them

I DARE YOU TO TALK BAD ABOUT MICHAEL CLAYTON!

When you talk about Michael Clayton, you talking about a blocking icon. I dare you to talk bad about the blocking icon, MC80.

Burr

DeadmenTNT

Starter
#1 : May 06, 2010, 11:37:37 AM

All the Bucs would have to do is fire Raheem and bring in someone with a clue. I'd be right back in line for season tix.
Thought they priced you out in 2008. What's changed in that regard?

Doctor StrangeJosh or How I Stopped Caring About Completion Pct and Learned to Love the Bomb - J C DeLatorre

Nukepineisland

Pro Bowler
#2 : May 06, 2010, 01:21:25 PM

Gruden will be the next head coach of either the Cowboys or the Browns. My money is on the Browns.
My money is on the Broncos BM .

And who the hell is so SIMPLE that they start spewing insults the second someone uses a word  unknown to them?

I mean really dude come on, you are at a computer anyways flipping Google it , jeez ...... "How DARE you challenge me ? " Is a bad response to a chance to LEARN something.

Back to point though , the more I read and watch of each of these picks the more impressed I am .

I think Watson ends up being one of the bigger steals the Bucs ever have .

Since the inception of the NFC South the team that finished last in the division has gone to the playoffs the next year...
...and Ive never been one to question history ;)

conrad77

Pro Bowler

#3 : May 06, 2010, 01:18:29 PM

It never ceases to amaze me the failures of Florida's public school system.  Thanks for sharing DTG. 

[Add witty one liner here]

#4 : May 06, 2010, 01:05:02 PM

Gruden will be the next head coach of either the Cowboys or the Browns. My money is on the Browns.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 06, 2010, 01:02:36 PM

does DTG have some kind of special access to the Bucs?

I heard he's a former male cheerleader for the Bucs.

Seems better than being a current hater...

All the Bucs would have to do is fire Raheem and bring in someone with a clue. I'd be right back in line for season tix.

Please don't get it twisted dawg.  I'm just still wondering for all the hate you profess and spew why don't you find you somewhere else to do that?  It's old, played, and at this point rather unfair to the current head coach.  We're all allowed an opinion but it doesn't make them right...clearly saying Rah doesn't have a clue, is not true on a lot of different levels. You know what went down and still wanna rip a guy who's just trying to do his job and make everyone around him better.  Shame on you for dissing him at every turn for the second year now...A better question is when you just gonna get over it dawg?  Even if Rah flames out JG ain't coming back to Tampa.  Let me say that again...JG ain't coming back to Tampa.   One more time...JG AIN"T COMING BACK TO TAMPA!!!!  So get you some MNF gear and wait for the next team he coaches and get their colors.  Don't come here and fain fandom cuz it's easy...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

JoeyDaBuc

Second String

#6 : May 06, 2010, 01:43:38 PM

what does affable mean? 99% of us have never used that word in our lives... so why do you choose to use it Turk? and dont give me the "you must be stupid FN", because I guarentee no one else knows what it means either.

AFFABLE = The opposite of Kellen Winslow and Derrick Ward.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#7 : May 06, 2010, 02:54:07 PM

Please don't get it twisted dawg.  I'm just still wondering for all the hate you profess and spew why don't you find you somewhere else to do that?  It's old, played, and at this point rather unfair to the current head coach.  We're all allowed an opinion but it doesn't make them right...clearly saying Rah doesn't have a clue, is not true on a lot of different levels. You know what went down and still wanna rip a guy who's just trying to do his job and make everyone around him better.  Shame on you for dissing him at every turn for the second year now...A better question is when you just gonna get over it dawg?  Even if Rah flames out JG ain't coming back to Tampa.  Let me say that again...JG ain't coming back to Tampa.   One more time...JG AIN"T COMING BACK TO TAMPA!!!!  So get you some MNF gear and wait for the next team he coaches and get their colors.  Don't come here and fain fandom cuz it's easy...

ever notice java never replies to a post where he gets owned? im starting to believe this is his gig because he lacks the intelligence or insight to have a legitimate argument to back up anything he says....unless you consider childish antics an argument.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : May 06, 2010, 09:50:19 AM

All the Bucs would have to do is fire Raheem and bring in someone with a clue.   I'd be right back in line for season tix.

FartMan

Pro Bowler
#9 : May 06, 2010, 09:46:31 AM

5 words.

Get
Clayton
Away
From
Them

I DARE YOU TO TALK BAD ABOUT MICHAEL CLAYTON!

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#10 : May 06, 2010, 03:25:20 AM

He claims to have played for them, and by most accounts, it is true. We just cannot figure out who it is.

My guess.... Vinny "colorblind" T.  :D

Even if he said, how would we believe him unless he goes to a G2G. I mean, I played arena (an I don't give out info) and I know it's a secondary sport. I seriously doubt he would just say who he is, if he was really at the NFL level. An besides, people totally treat/talk to you different once they know who you are.

For example, if we knew it DTG was Simms, all he would do is get bashed from then on. An with some of the fanatics around here, I wouldn't blame him lol.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#11 : May 06, 2010, 01:24:54 AM

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#12 : May 06, 2010, 01:26:54 AM

He claims to have played for them, and by most accounts, it is true.  We just cannot figure out who it is.  Nor do I care. 

DTG is a crptic poster...he throws little fragments out there.  he is wise for doing as such.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#13 : May 05, 2010, 12:07:03 PM

I got a chance to hang out while the rooks were in the house over the weekend, and get a little close-up talk as well. One word that gets thrown around a lot this time of year is "potential". However, when I was looking into the non-physical aspects of their makeup, there are three words that came to mind at this early stage that I'll use to describe this class overall:

Maturity
Leadership
Desire

And the first pick was the best and most shining example of those. Plus, in his case, you can add another word:

Affable

So far, so good, I'd say.

CurtR1995

Hall of Famer

#14 : May 05, 2010, 12:07:57 PM

Looks like two excellent drafts for MD. 
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Three Words « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools