Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bush compared to Hitler « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

#15 : March 08, 2007, 09:41:57 AM

I don't know about crazy, but you're definitely uninformed. Hitler was by no means a military genius, he was, in fact, a very poor commander.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 08, 2007, 10:30:26 AM

hitler wasnt a military genius, but he was a great leader. no way around that.

bush is far from a great leader.

all the same, the hitler/bush comparison is waaayyyyy on the extremely reaching side.

ANYONE ELSE WANNA SEE DUBYA ON THAT SHOW "ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER?"

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 08, 2007, 10:40:13 AM

ANYONE ELSE WANNA SEE DUBYA ON THAT SHOW "ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER?"

I'd like to see Michael Vick go on that show.

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#18 : March 08, 2007, 11:07:15 AM

did you take a pic of the shirt?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 08, 2007, 11:37:17 AM

did you take a pic of the shirt?

I'll see if I can.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 08, 2007, 12:01:32 PM

I clearly stated that Bush ISNT killing any specific race (unless you consider American soldiers and innocent Iaqi citizens a race).

Your a bigot just like our president.

A typical tactic from someone who loses debates start attacking...

from you Ill wear it as a badge of honor.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 08, 2007, 12:30:40 PM

Seeing as Hitlers favorite party trick was to hound and kill Jews and many Muslims favorite party trick is to hound and kill Jews ...... I'll leave the conclusion for you to work out.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 08, 2007, 12:32:24 PM

Bush is a bumbling retard .... Bush wants to opress gays, the poor, muslims etc.

That's a very broad sweep of the brush NYB, care to substantiate any of this?

#23 : March 08, 2007, 12:44:09 PM

Bush is a bumbling retard .... Bush wants to opress gays, the poor, muslims etc.

That's a very broad sweep of the brush NYB, care to substantiate any of this?

NYB is a poor gay muslim, so he knows of what he speaks.   ;)

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#24 : March 08, 2007, 12:49:27 PM

You know, I wake up and log into the message board to find some upllifting material and this
is what I get? You're discussing politics! This is banned! I'm telling!

Hey, if we're going to break the rule, why don't we discuss something that can be judged:
How's Iraq & Afghanistan going these days?

#25 : March 08, 2007, 12:53:05 PM

You know, I wake up and log into the message board to find some upllifting material and this
is what I get? You're discussing politics! This is banned! I'm telling!

Hey, if we're going to break the rule, why don't we discuss something that can be judged:
How's Iraq & Afghanistan going these days?

Joe, I was always told that you never argue certain topics, politics and religion being the obvious ones.  People’s religious and political beliefs are ingrained and there is zero point getting worked up on those topics.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 08, 2007, 01:28:25 PM

The latest from Chuck Hagel (R)...

http://www.esquire.com/features/chuckhagel0407

"The president says, 'I don't care.' He's not accountable anymore," Hagel says, measuring his words by the syllable and his syllables almost by the letter. "He's not accountable anymore, which isn't totally true. You can impeach him, and before this is over, you might see calls for his impeachment. I don't know. It depends how this goes."

The conversation beaches itself for a moment on that word -- impeachment -- spoken by a conservative Republican from a safe Senate seat in a reddish state. It's barely even whispered among the serious set in Washington, and it rings like a gong in the middle of the sentence, even though it flowed quite naturally out of the conversation he was having about how everybody had abandoned their responsibility to the country, and now there was a war going bad because of it.

bucboy 64

Second String

#27 : March 08, 2007, 01:30:52 PM

Chuck Hagel, conservative republican, LMAO! just like Lincoln Chafee

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 08, 2007, 01:40:01 PM

Yeah, and I guess there were no conservative Republicans ready to impeach Nixon either.

At some point, a politicians' performance is so bad that he has to struggle to find supporters.
Doesn't matter if they are liberal or conservative or in between. Will Bush get to that point?

???

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 08, 2007, 01:44:06 PM

either you're gay or you just don't like Bush.

They also have a shirt that has a picture of a woman's vagina on one side that says "good bush" and a picture of George Bush on the other that says "bad bush".
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bush compared to Hitler « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools