Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bush compared to Hitler « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#90 : May 10, 2007, 06:44:00 PM

Putin is starting to scare me a little.  Well, he's not really starting, he's just scaring me more and more every day.  How many people actually believe he'll step down when his term ends?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#91 : May 10, 2007, 06:50:06 PM

Yeah, Putin is one to talk. But it fit the thread so...

My wife is Estonian and recently, Putin (actually, he said it in that article) has said some things
about Estonians relocating Russian war memorials that has not sat well with the Estonians.
I think he said they were desecrating the memorials. Estonians are a tiny bit worried that
Putin will decide to retake Estonia. At the very least, the Russian youth/gangs in Estonia
have caused some havoc recently with rioting.

#92 : May 10, 2007, 08:34:59 PM

Bush nor Hitler compare to Karen.

YOU are unbelieveable Karen. I'm going to contact PR about having you permanently banned, and also checked into a mental institution. I want to stress that that is not a flame, I am legitimately worried about your mental state as demonstrated through your actions.

It's all started with HDE. I understand where he was coming from. He believed you were the cute girl you posted a picture of so he casually flirted with you. Who wouldn't, right? Before too long you exchanged numbers and maybe a few phone calls and texts.

That's when the insanity started. You lied to RJ and said you had sex with him. You said he was at your house currently as you typed the PM's to him. I have image copies of all of these PM's for those who don't belive me.

That was when I was first worried about you. I thought you were just a little weird, that's all.

Then this past weekend it really got insane. You know, the whole situation with Groovatron. He too fell for the trap of the fake picture you posted, exchanged numbers, and how has to threaten a restraining order again.

You lied about him. You told other members of this forum via PM that he was 'the love of your life' after only meeting him for 1 weekend. I thought you were crazy then, and I thought you were full blown insane after I was informed you had no actually ever met him at all. You claimed also to have had sex with him and even posted once that he was currently in the shower at your house as you typed. He said he received over 30 calls from you in one day. One of the calls, you left a voicemail threatening to stalk him. He returned threatening with a restraining order, and you proceeded to leave him another voicemail in which you said his address (he has no idea how you got that) and said that the restraining order threat means nothing to you.

That is only a part of your chronic lying problem. You claimed to be in Glendale for the NC Game but you were on PR posting throughout the whole thing. That doesn't add up. Even if you were posting on your Q as you claimed, no one in their right mind is going to pay thousands of dollars to make a trip across the nation to see a game and end up staring at your phone instead of the game.

Either way, what you're doing is bordering (and might even be) illegal, don't even get me started on the immorality. You're openly lieing about having sexual relations with other members of this forum. You're even threatening to stalk one of them and somehow found his address, it's gotten to the point that he has to take legal action against you. You have a chronic lying problem and you are threatening the well being of some of the members of this forum.

For anyone who is doubting this post, I have image records of nearly all the PM's/Email's I have referred to in this post.

PR staff, you're probably going to delete this post. I want to urge to you it's not a flame. I am genuinely concerned about the mental state of Karen, the well being of Groovatron and Hate, and I think Karen needs to be taken care of in more ways than just banning her form this forum. The woman needs help.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#93 : May 10, 2007, 08:42:42 PM

Bush nor Hitler compare to Karen.

YOU are unbelieveable Karen. I'm going to contact PR about having you permanently banned, and also checked into a mental institution. I want to stress that that is not a flame, I am legitimately worried about your mental state as demonstrated through your actions.

It's all started with HDE. I understand where he was coming from. He believed you were the cute girl you posted a picture of so he casually flirted with you. Who wouldn't, right? Before too long you exchanged numbers and maybe a few phone calls and texts.

That's when the insanity started. You lied to RJ and said you had sex with him. You said he was at your house currently as you typed the PM's to him. I have image copies of all of these PM's for those who don't belive me.

That was when I was first worried about you. I thought you were just a little weird, that's all.

Then this past weekend it really got insane. You know, the whole situation with Groovatron. He too fell for the trap of the fake picture you posted, exchanged numbers, and how has to threaten a restraining order again.

You lied about him. You told other members of this forum via PM that he was 'the love of your life' after only meeting him for 1 weekend. I thought you were crazy then, and I thought you were full blown insane after I was informed you had no actually ever met him at all. You claimed also to have had sex with him and even posted once that he was currently in the shower at your house as you typed. He said he received over 30 calls from you in one day. One of the calls, you left a voicemail threatening to stalk him. He returned threatening with a restraining order, and you proceeded to leave him another voicemail in which you said his address (he has no idea how you got that) and said that the restraining order threat means nothing to you.

That is only a part of your chronic lying problem. You claimed to be in Glendale for the NC Game but you were on PR posting throughout the whole thing. That doesn't add up. Even if you were posting on your Q as you claimed, no one in their right mind is going to pay thousands of dollars to make a trip across the nation to see a game and end up staring at your phone instead of the game.

Either way, what you're doing is bordering (and might even be) illegal, don't even get me started on the immorality. You're openly lieing about having sexual relations with other members of this forum. You're even threatening to stalk one of them and somehow found his address, it's gotten to the point that he has to take legal action against you. You have a chronic lying problem and you are threatening the well being of some of the members of this forum.

For anyone who is doubting this post, I have image records of nearly all the PM's/Email's I have referred to in this post.

PR staff, you're probably going to delete this post. I want to urge to you it's not a flame. I am genuinely concerned about the mental state of Karen, the well being of Groovatron and Hate, and I think Karen needs to be taken care of in more ways than just banning her form this forum. The woman needs help.

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
#94 : May 10, 2007, 09:58:24 PM

im not sure how this rant has anything to do with the topic. Karen hasnt posted on this thread in months. Anyways, karen if you read this and any of it is true.....call me. this makes my girlfriend sound normal.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#95 : May 11, 2007, 01:10:01 AM

nybuc. it's been a while!

Some child is posting this message all over the place. He/she is looking for attention.

Message board tantrum.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#96 : May 11, 2007, 06:28:29 PM

Has anyone seen the Letterman show when he does the Great Speeches of American Presidents?  He starts with FDR giving the speech, "  We have nothing to fear but fear itself."  then segues to JFK doing, "Ask not what your country can do for you.  Ask what you can do for your country!"  THEN goes to Dubya saying things like, "I understand that war is hard.  What I mean by that is....is....w...war...is ....well...not easy...ya know?"  etc.   It's hilarious.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#97 : May 11, 2007, 07:04:55 PM

Lady,

I posted these on the previous page of this thread...

This one gets better as it goes on...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pa3J-L29iT8&mode=related&search=

Thank you GWB. I love our President.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=i7Iyu-iAqek

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GGWUBtpetpc

And a few more reasons why/how I learned to stop hating and love the Prez...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5vtfmQ5Audg

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#98 : May 11, 2007, 07:25:31 PM

More great moments...

A few repeats but lots of different ones...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XdmVXHtgooI&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D0U3WRwpp0U&mode=related&search=

And one of my favorites: How the speeches are put together for GWB...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9cB3I7KFHd0&mode=related&search=
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bush compared to Hitler « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools