Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Castro speculates Obama might strike Iran to win second term « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

: June 04, 2010, 02:06:22 PM

http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/292920

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#1 : June 04, 2010, 02:23:42 PM

How would that help his approval rating with Democrats, his main source of votes?

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
#2 : June 04, 2010, 03:53:42 PM

So TB, you now consider Castros speculations to be reliable?

#3 : June 04, 2010, 04:03:17 PM

no, it is foreign policy tails wagging the dog.

white dragon

Practice Squad

#4 : June 04, 2010, 04:30:54 PM

Fidel the zombie

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#5 : June 04, 2010, 04:54:49 PM

Did I say I did? It's called News Opey!

DailyRich68

Starter
#6 : June 04, 2010, 05:15:17 PM

"Castro" speculates?  It was an article published in a state media publication.  If Castro put pen to paper to do anything more than initial his approval to print it, I'll eat my hat.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#7 : June 04, 2010, 05:28:38 PM

"Castro" speculates?  It was an article published in a state media publication.  If Castro put pen to paper to do anything more than initial his approval to print it, I'll eat my hat.

Something tells me you boys didn't have a problem with Castro when he praised Obama for health care.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : June 04, 2010, 05:33:24 PM

Something tells me you boys didn't have a problem with Castro when he praised Obama for health care.
ROTFLMAO

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#9 : June 04, 2010, 09:54:01 PM

"Castro" speculates? It was an article published in a state media publication. If Castro put pen to paper to do anything more than initial his approval to print it, I'll eat my hat.

+1

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#10 : June 05, 2010, 12:13:57 AM

"Castro" speculates? It was an article published in a state media publication. If Castro put pen to paper to do anything more than initial his approval to print it, I'll eat my hat.

Something tells me those boys just ignored Fidel when he praised Obama for health care .... Nobody in their right mind considers anything Castro does these days as "news".

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#11 : June 05, 2010, 12:33:19 AM

Something tells me those boys just ignored Fidel when he praised Obama for health care .... Nobody in their right mind considers anything Castro does these days as "news".

Why not? We already have a younger Castro in the White House right now. You listen to him don't you Boid?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#12 : June 05, 2010, 11:38:43 AM

Something tells me those boys just ignored Fidel when he praised Obama for health care ....

A smart Obamatron would definitely ignore Castro praising anything Obama does...

Nobody in their right mind considers anything Castro does these days as "news".

Does that include the members of the Black Caucus who visited Castro last year when they came back saying this?

�The fifty-year embargo just hasn�t worked,� CBC Chairwoman Barbara Lee (D-Ca.) told reporters this evening at a Capitol press conference after returning from a congressional delegation visit to Cuba. �The bottom line is that we believe its time to open dialogue with Cuba.�

Lee and others heaped praise on Castro, calling him warm and receptive during their discussion. But the lawmakers disputed Castro's later statement that members of the congressional delegation said American society is still racist.

"It was quite a moment to behold," Lee said, recalling her moments with Castro.

�It was almost like listening to an old friend,� said Rep. Bobby Rush (D-Il.), adding that he found Castro�s home to be modest and Castro�s wife to be particularly hospitable.

�In my household I told Castro he is known as the ultimate survivor,� Rush said.

Rep. Laura Richardson (D-Ca.) said Castro was receptive to President Obama�s message of turning the page in American foreign policy.

"He listened. He said the exact same thing" about turning the page "as President Obama said," said Richardson.

Richardson said Castro knew her name and district. "He looked right into my eyes and he said, 'How can we help? How can we help President Obama?'"

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/09/gop.cuba/index.html

#13 : June 05, 2010, 12:16:27 PM

Sounds more like that would stop him from winning again. The last thing we need is another war

bucsense

Practice Squad

#14 : June 05, 2010, 12:30:05 PM

Obummer can't handle the 2 wars he presently has......but, then, he can't handle much of anything.......

Well maybe one thing, like bringing in the pacifist/leftist Paul McCartney into our White House and allow him to trash our country.....

Treat them like a god and they begin to act like gods.......
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Castro speculates Obama might strike Iran to win second term « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools