Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "WHO'S UP FOR A BUCS @ BENGALS ROADTRIP?" « previous next »
Page: 1

roaddog

Rookie

: August 25, 2010, 07:07:52 PM

Like Southwest Airlines Says ... "I Feel Like I Wanna Getaway!" ...

... And am looking to see if anyone else is also possibly itchin', planning to go to - &/or are already gonna be in - Cincy to see the Bucs knock a bone outta Ocho, T.O., C.P., and the rest of the overated Bungles in October!

Also contemplating putting the beginning touches together for a possible "Nawlins New Year's Bucs Bash" too ... So if up for that as well, hit me up ...

RoadDog482@aol.com ... or by phone/text 813-240-3116.

8)

\"If You STAY Ready ... You Don\'t Hafta Get Ready!\"

roaddog

Rookie

#1 : August 25, 2010, 07:07:52 PM

Like Southwest Airlines Says ... "I Feel Like I Wanna Getaway!" ...

... And am looking to see if anyone else is also possibly itchin', planning to go to - &/or are already gonna be in - Cincy to see the Bucs knock a bone outta Ocho, T.O., C.P., and the rest of the overated Bungles in October!

Also contemplating putting the beginning touches together for a possible "Nawlins New Year's Bucs Bash" too ... So if up for that as well, hit me up ...

RoadDog482@aol.com ... or by phone/text 813-240-3116.

8)

\"If You STAY Ready ... You Don\'t Hafta Get Ready!\"
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "WHO'S UP FOR A BUCS @ BENGALS ROADTRIP?" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools