Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEW SR's FAB FIVE COMING FRIDAY NIGHT « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: March 16, 2007, 11:04:14 AM

I'm working on a new SR's Fab Five that should be finished by early Friday evening. Stay tuned.

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 16, 2007, 11:04:33 AM

Got anything on Charles Grant in there Scott?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 16, 2007, 11:07:36 AM

Thanks SR!

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#3 : March 16, 2007, 11:12:59 AM

daaaaannnnkkkkkk

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 16, 2007, 07:24:44 PM

It's going to be later tonight than I expected due to our impromptu interview with Bruce Allen regarding today's free agent visits. Stay tuned.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 16, 2007, 07:28:11 PM

No problem if the Five fab is all the more juicier. ;)

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#6 : March 16, 2007, 07:43:38 PM

It's going to be later tonight than I expected due to our impromptu interview with Bruce Allen regarding today's free agent visits. Stay tuned.

I wish I could just run into Bruce Allen :). We'd have a good chat.

quezilla

Hall of Famer
#7 : March 16, 2007, 11:18:55 PM

The interview with BA was great, even though it's not the FAB 5.  The part about "a new era" talking about trades really got me thinking.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#8 : March 16, 2007, 11:25:51 PM

so where is it already.....20 more minutes and its saturday morning......i'm in a computer room over seas lol   ....sorry for being impatient but this place is closed on sunday and its already saturday morning and i've just got 20 minutes before I GET MY RIDE HOME.

quezilla

Hall of Famer
#9 : March 16, 2007, 11:31:09 PM

Hands down best Fab 5 of the year!  SR your optimism has been injected into me, and I was really loving the piece about the Buc's being giddy about losing the coin flip.  Oh how I would love for that scenario to play out like that :fingers crossed:  That got me pumped about the draft... I can't wait!!!!

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 17, 2007, 09:29:41 AM

I wasn't necessarily injecting any optimism on purpose. I'm a realist and just call it the way I see it. If there is any optimism conveyed through my writing it is from the Bucs front office, which is naturally optimistic this time of year. Come to think of it, about 31 other teams' front offices are optimistic right about now, too.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#11 : March 17, 2007, 04:20:37 PM

Bucs fans look backwards. I don't know if fans of other teams do or not. When we have a good season everybody is pumped that we are going to be better next year.  And usually we aren't.  If we have a bad season everybody thinks the next year will be worse. 

In this not for long NFL league of parity, we are usually wrong.   Because if you are good the chances are you aren't going to be as good next time, and if you are bad the chances are you will probably improve.

The Bucs are putting our old habits to the test though with signing Garcia, June and the rest.  Plus the #4 pick on the way. Its going to be hard not to get pumped for next season.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEW SR's FAB FIVE COMING FRIDAY NIGHT « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools