Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Help an out of state fan. « previous next »
Page: 1

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
: October 22, 2006, 04:36:23 PM

I was unable to watch the game because I am at work. The game isn't on here in Tenn, but I hope it will be one of the NFL Networks games of the week.

That being said, how did the O-Line look? It looks like they only gave up 2 sacks, but we didn't get a ton of yards on offense.

How did Gradkowski look? His stats aren't great, but he didn't throw any picks. Did he look bad or did he do sufficient against a darn good Philly D?

Also, did Galloway play? He didn't get a catch.

Also, how did Wyms look? I know he got the only sack today for us.

Any observations about who did well etc would be great.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

bucsfan4ever

Pro Bowler
#1 : October 22, 2006, 04:52:29 PM

Kodiak

The O line played good, they opened some really good holes for Caddy although Trueblood had a tripping call that kinda hurt. They protected Grads well and the sacks well it happens.

Grads threw a couple of deep balls that were off the mark - had the yds but not he accuracy - but he is still learning. Most of the game was run but towards the end Grads really came thru as did Matt who looks like he's got his mojo back.

Gway dropped a couple but Grads was spreading the ball around well. Clayton got a couple of important catches as did Ike.

Wyms had several good plays and at least his name was mentioned several times as opposed to whats his name.

Game should be on NFL network xause it was a great game. Ronde had two picks for td's the first looked like the NFC championship game.

Hope this helps.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Help an out of state fan. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools