Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Which of my 2 teams is better? « previous next »
Page: 1

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
: September 01, 2010, 12:23:01 AM

These are my 2 teams in my leagues that have a nice piece of change up. Which team is better in you guys opinion? Qbs are shaky in both but I should be ok!

TEAM 1(Picked 11th in a 12 teamer)
QB - Carson Palmer and Chad Henne
RB - Mendenhall,Piere Thomas,Brandon Jacobs
WR - Fitzgerald,Boldin,Mike Wallace,Kenny Britt and Mike Thomas
TE -Jason Witten and Zach Miller(OAK)
DST - Minny and Philly
K - Barth

TEAM 2(Picked 6th in a 12 teamer)
QB - Eli Manning and Garrard
RB - Ray Rice,Beanie Wells,Carnell Williams and Ricky Williams
WR - Fitzgerald,Colston,Hakeem Nicks,Mike Williams and Devin Aromashodu
TE - Antonio Gates and Heath Miller
DST - San Fran
K - Akers

I personally Like team2 better but thanks in advance for all the feed back!

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 01, 2010, 11:20:45 AM

I would go with team 2. Ray Rice is your clear cut #1. Carnell will get majority of carries. Ricky is a good change of pacer. Your WRs in T2 is much better. As long as Leinart isnt throwing to Fitz you should be fine. Colston is always good. Mike Williams will be really solid. TE is really solid. D is solid. Kicker is solid. Overall you have the strongest team in Team 2. Tho I would drop Garrard and role with Free boy. Just my personal preference. Try and look for a better QB but Eli should be fine.

Team 2 is definitely much better.

X Factor

Starter
#2 : September 01, 2010, 01:07:49 PM

I would agree, team 2 looks much stronger. I am not sold on Mendenhall. I like Jacobs to have a big comeback year to. The Cardinals are going to turn into a running team probably so Beannie has a chance at a big year. Team 2 QBs are a little iffy but I am sure you will be able to rotate those guys depending on match ups.. WRs on both teams look really good tho...

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

FortMyersDave

Pro Bowler
#3 : September 01, 2010, 08:43:06 PM

I would agree, team 2 looks much stronger. I am not sold on Mendenhall. I like Jacobs to have a big comeback year to. The Cardinals are going to turn into a running team probably so Beannie has a chance at a big year. Team 2 QBs are a little iffy but I am sure you will be able to rotate those guys depending on match ups.. WRs on both teams look really good tho...
I concur, I think team 2 is better especially if it is a ppr league: stronger RB's and I think the WR corp is a bit stronger, hope Mike Williams gets you beaucoup points!  ;D  Also I like Gates/Miller a bit better then Witten/Miller mainly because I am not sure how productive Oakland's offense is going to be.....   Good luck!

X Factor

Starter
#4 : September 01, 2010, 09:06:46 PM

Yup... Z. Miller is not a sure thing but I can see him blowing up this year... Jason Campbell's favorite target with the Skins was Cooley, although outside of S. Moss he didn't have much else to throw to. Z. Miller put up some good games last year with bad QB play...

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 01, 2010, 09:41:37 PM

Thanks so far for all the feedback guys. I'm ok with both teams but team 2 is really looking good right now!! I have a few more drafts I'll
post when they come up but thanks again guys.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 01, 2010, 12:23:01 AM

These are my 2 teams in my leagues that have a nice piece of change up. Which team is better in you guys opinion? Qbs are shaky in both but I should be ok!

TEAM 1(Picked 11th in a 12 teamer)
QB - Carson Palmer and Chad Henne
RB - Mendenhall,Piere Thomas,Brandon Jacobs
WR - Fitzgerald,Boldin,Mike Wallace,Kenny Britt and Mike Thomas
TE -Jason Witten and Zach Miller(OAK)
DST - Minny and Philly
K - Barth

TEAM 2(Picked 6th in a 12 teamer)
QB - Eli Manning and Garrard
RB - Ray Rice,Beanie Wells,Carnell Williams and Ricky Williams
WR - Fitzgerald,Colston,Hakeem Nicks,Mike Williams and Devin Aromashodu
TE - Antonio Gates and Heath Miller
DST - San Fran
K - Akers

I personally Like team2 better but thanks in advance for all the feed back!

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 01, 2010, 11:20:45 AM

I would go with team 2. Ray Rice is your clear cut #1. Carnell will get majority of carries. Ricky is a good change of pacer. Your WRs in T2 is much better. As long as Leinart isnt throwing to Fitz you should be fine. Colston is always good. Mike Williams will be really solid. TE is really solid. D is solid. Kicker is solid. Overall you have the strongest team in Team 2. Tho I would drop Garrard and role with Free boy. Just my personal preference. Try and look for a better QB but Eli should be fine.

Team 2 is definitely much better.

X Factor

Starter
#8 : September 01, 2010, 01:07:49 PM

FortMyersDave

Pro Bowler
#9 : September 01, 2010, 08:43:06 PM

I concur, I think team 2 is better especially if it is a ppr league: stronger RB's and I think the WR corp is a bit stronger, hope Mike Williams gets you beaucoup points!  ;D  Also I like Gates/Miller a bit better then Witten/Miller mainly because I am not sure how productive Oakland's offense is going to be.....   Good luck!

X Factor

Starter
#10 : September 01, 2010, 09:06:46 PM

Yup... Z. Miller is not a sure thing but I can see him blowing up this year... Jason Campbell's favorite target with the Skins was Cooley, although outside of S. Moss he didn't have much else to throw to. Z. Miller put up some good games last year with bad QB play...

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : September 01, 2010, 09:41:37 PM

Thanks so far for all the feedback guys. I'm ok with both teams but team 2 is really looking good right now!! I have a few more drafts I'll
post when they come up but thanks again guys.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Which of my 2 teams is better? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools