Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs release WR Michael Clayton « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

FSUBucs

Starter
#75 : September 04, 2010, 03:37:05 PM

I'm happy Dom finally manned up and admitted his biggest mistake.

#76 : September 04, 2010, 03:37:58 PM

My Clayton mancrush is obvious?

I think we're done here.

OK I admit that was too much. I dont think anyone has a crush on Clayton.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#77 : September 04, 2010, 03:46:18 PM

So happy that Clayton is gone. After his rookie season, who would have predicted the rest of his Bucs career would have gone this way?

Looks like the UFL/CFL for Clayton now?

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

#78 : September 04, 2010, 04:54:40 PM

I forgot this gem of a website till just a minute ago.

http://www.80sucks.com/

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#79 : September 04, 2010, 05:31:26 PM

They sign him last year for $ he wasn't worth, performed poorly and finally cut.  I am so glad this saga is over.  The next thing that needs fixing is Dom and Spastic Mo.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#80 : September 04, 2010, 05:50:52 PM

A couple of years late, but good move.

m_j

Starter

#81 : September 05, 2010, 06:41:41 AM

wow, thought this would never happen! (guess it is true)

our FO is finally starting to admit they made some huge mistakes last year. clayton, ward etc

They fired 2 coordinators before the season was even over last season. I don't think this regime has ANY problem admitting its mistakes and moving on.

you might be right ... only they've been making too many of them :-)

I'd be fine with anything if they perform decent this year, however I'm sceptical, as majority is.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#82 : October 25, 2010, 06:01:59 PM

One Buc Place, Part Deux....in Omaha.......

TAMPA - Receiver Michael Clayton, who was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers before this season, signed Sunday with the Omaha Nighthawks of the United Football League.

The Nighthawks are coached by Jeff Jagodzinki, who was hired as Bucs offensive coordinator before last season and fired before the first regular-season game.

Clayton joins several former Bucs in Omaha, including Jeff Garcia, Jermaine Phillips, Cato June and Dewayne White.

Clayton, the 15th overall draft pick in 2004, was among the Bucs' final cuts prior to this season.

Tampa Bay had signed him to a five-year, $26 million contract two years ago.

Clayton had an injury-plagued career with the Bucs after an impressive rookie season in which he caught 80 passes for 1,193 yards and seven touchdowns.

He caught a career-low 16 passes for 230 yards and a touchdown last season. His lack of production and high salary and the emergence of several young receivers, including draft picks Arrelious Benn and Mike Williams, made him expendable.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs release WR Michael Clayton « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools