Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McNabb Nightmares « previous next »
Page: 1

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
: October 22, 2006, 04:50:33 PM

He has to see Ronde Barber in his sleep!  Has a corner ever just owned a QB like Barber owns McNabb?

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 22, 2006, 04:55:12 PM

He has to see Ronde Barber in his sleep! Has a corner ever just owned a QB like Barber owns McNabb?

I was thinking the same thing. I also was thinking too what was philly thinking of Rhonde when they seen him run up the side line. If they thought of the memories of 5 years ago. They probably feel that Rhonde now owns them in Philly and in Tampa so they may want to check in with him next time they come to Tampa...OBD

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 22, 2006, 04:57:43 PM

It was deja vu big time for Philly fans and I love how Ronde did the "knife in the back" motion just like back in 2002! McNabb likely thought "oh no, not again!"  Suck it philly fans!! 3rd win in a row!

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 22, 2006, 05:11:14 PM

It was deja vu big time for Philly fans and I love how Ronde did the "knife in the back" motion just like back in 2002! McNabb likely thought "oh no, not again!" Suck it philly fans!! 3rd win in a row!

I was surrounded by Philly fans at the bar I watched it at.  They all said the same thing after the first TD.  "Just like the NFC Championship game!"  Then to put the icing on the cake, one of them was talking about how Ronde sucks... next play, BAM!  Another TD.  Classic!

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 22, 2006, 05:12:18 PM

I think it's safe to say, we didn't have anyone spying him today ... if we did, that guy is in trouble.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#5 : October 22, 2006, 05:32:48 PM

Ronde sucks??? I guess he own their QB, but I think that's pretty much the opposite of sucking! ;D

S.A.N.T.A.N.A.

Starter

#6 : October 22, 2006, 05:40:53 PM

It was deja vu big time for Philly fans and I love how Ronde did the "knife in the back" motion just like back in 2002!
When Ronde does that he's just pointing to the "BARBER" on his back...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 22, 2006, 05:52:40 PM

It was deja vu big time for Philly fans and I love how Ronde did the "knife in the back" motion just like back in 2002! McNabb likely thought "oh no, not again!" Suck it philly fans!! 3rd win in a row!

I was surrounded by Philly fans at the bar I watched it at. They all said the same thing after the first TD. "Just like the NFC Championship game!" Then to put the icing on the cake, one of them was talking about how Ronde sucks... next play, BAM! Another TD. Classic!

The biggest dude in the bar was an EAGLES "fan", and he bought me a beer at the end of it all.

It was cool, but man it felt great to see the BUcs win what they should have rightfully win anyway!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 22, 2006, 05:55:42 PM

BTW, who  is Rhonde?

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 22, 2006, 05:59:03 PM

BTW, who  is Rhonde?

Good to see ya back Joe......By the way he is McNabbs ground hog day......the movie with Bill Murray......OBD

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McNabb Nightmares « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools