Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thats What I'm talkin about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucLord

Starter

: March 17, 2007, 06:57:39 PM

Was Gruden on vacation or something?

Awesome signing, young OLB that is a stud

So for all you that bashed me about being negative, I am when we signed crap, crusty injuried players. This was an awesome signing!!!!!!!!!!!

Now my FA grade went from C- to a B+

Finally!!!! 

This is awesome news... Just made my weekend, I think I'll go get drunk now!!!

Now lets go draft Calvin Johnson and get this team back to respectability

Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 17, 2007, 07:07:23 PM

Grade went to a B+?

Even after the signing of June my FA grade for the Bucs is still a B-.  Call me a hater if y'all like. 8)

bodybag

Starter

#2 : March 17, 2007, 07:10:17 PM

Grade went to a B+?

Even after the signing of June my FA grade for the Bucs is still a B-.  Call me a hater if y'all like. 8)
its still early

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 17, 2007, 07:53:20 PM

If we draft Calvin Johnson and Anthony Spencer
I will give TB an A+ and Gruden keeps his job

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 17, 2007, 08:09:52 PM

Awesome signing, young OLB that is a stud

So for all you that bashed me about being negative, I am when we signed crap, crusty injuried players. This was an awesome signing!!!!!!!!!!!

Now my FA grade went from C- to a B+

Finally!!!!

This is awesome news... Just made my weekend, I think I'll go get drunk now!!!

Now lets go draft Calvin Johnson and get this team back to respectability

Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers, my friend.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#5 : March 17, 2007, 08:21:30 PM

We got the Best available LT, QB's, OLB, and agruably DE and didnt pay much for them and we got B's and C's?  Are you kidding?

Who has done better than us in FA with the money they have payed out?

We also got Raheem Morris back as a coach which is the best offseason move as of yet.

From A- to A+, with the June signing.  The Plummer deal alone shows how savy Bruce Allen is as our GM.  Top 5 GM, IMO.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

catch2355

Practice Squad

#6 : March 17, 2007, 09:03:03 PM

If we draft Calvin Johnson and Anthony Spencer
I will give TB an A+ and Gruden keeps his job

im with you completely on that one

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 17, 2007, 09:41:56 PM

Uh, no. Can't pass up a chance to take a shot, even when you like the moves they make.

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
#8 : March 17, 2007, 10:26:01 PM

Grade went to a B+?

Even after the signing of June my FA grade for the Bucs is still a B-. Call me a hater if y'all like. 8)
its still early

Hater

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

mennoman

Second String
#9 : March 17, 2007, 10:54:06 PM

We got the Best available LT, QB's, OLB, and agruably DE and didnt pay much for them and we got B's and C's? Are you kidding?

Who has done better than us in FA with the money they have payed out?

We also got Raheem Morris back as a coach which is the best offseason move as of yet.

From A- to A+, with the June signing. The Plummer deal alone shows how savy Bruce Allen is as our GM. Top 5 GM, IMO.
Amen and amen, Pewter Party!

MVP

Pro Bowler

#10 : March 17, 2007, 10:58:43 PM

If we somehow get Joe Thomas or Calvin Johnson in the first and Brandon M. as our Safety in the second I'll forgive Bruce and Jon for the past horrible offseasons. If we upgrade our secondary and have an offense that puts the defense on the field with a lead already we could do some good things.

This is a solid offseason if everything comes together. The front office is upgrading the team without breaking the bank.

Nice to finally see some optimism on this board. And Buclord can stop having kittens over free agency.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#11 : March 17, 2007, 11:02:48 PM

So signing an average OLB makes us go from a C- to a B+ - you must be smoking some pretty potent stuff as the Garica, Petigout and Carter signings were much more significant than Cato June.  Sorry but I am not as excited over this guy as some - he is good but he is not an upgrade over Derrick (now or ever) and maybe he beats our Nece but maybe he does not even beat out Winborn.  I think our front office has done a great job with all the signings as we have not mortgaged our future yet we have signed quality players that will help us win today and tomorrow plus can show the young guys what it takes to be leaders.  We have signed players on both sides of the ball and many of them either in their late 20's or productive in their 30's.  So far free agent wise this might be the best season EVER and with a solid draft it might be the best off-season ever.

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#12 : March 17, 2007, 11:08:16 PM

It's great to have an offseason where we make significant additions to make the team better, at the same time filling all of our holes.  We have already signed 3 new starters, and another guy who will get significant playing time in Chukwurah.  Great offseason so far.  I can't wait until the draft.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#13 : March 17, 2007, 11:12:19 PM

Uh, no. Can't pass up a chance to take a shot, even when you like the moves they make.

seriously ... gets old

MBF

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 18, 2007, 08:30:15 AM

You changed your grade for our FA?

Is that you, Bornabuc?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thats What I'm talkin about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools