Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buenning Replaced Mahan in 2nd Half!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

: October 22, 2006, 06:22:09 PM

I noticed it. On both plays where Gradkowski tripped it was because Mahan stepped on his foot too.

gaines3

Rookie

#1 : October 22, 2006, 05:35:51 PM

Did anyone notice that buenning replaced mahan in the second half, I did. I also noticed that the announcers could not call the right names with the correct players. Caddy ran twice as better in the 2nd half than the first. I have no idea why mahan started, he is definitely not the caliber guard that buenning is thats for sure!!

gharen

Pro Bowler

#2 : October 22, 2006, 05:37:43 PM

I did notice that the majority of Caddys yards were behind the two rookies!

coopsxx

Starter
#3 : October 22, 2006, 05:51:22 PM

no i dint have a clue, i wish they had some announcers for these games, thats the kind of thing people wanna know, not if a freakin block of cheese is gonna melt on a hot day!!.

also PR will u let us know whats going on with buenning??

gaines3

Rookie

#4 : October 22, 2006, 05:53:04 PM

Yeah Caddy was running behind the two rookies, but the LG pulled 75% of the time to open us the secondary hole. That man was Dan Buenning!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 22, 2006, 05:56:32 PM

Mahan = TURD.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 22, 2006, 06:01:25 PM

I think we are just giving Mahan reps because he is the eventual Wade replacement. Joseph and Davis are good as hell though.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#7 : October 22, 2006, 06:06:45 PM

Was anyone else surprised to hear the announcer say that Gruden told them Joseph would be the best OL in Buc history. Wow, I wonder if he forgot about Gruber. I hope Muir didn't tell him that.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 22, 2006, 09:34:57 PM

Mahan stepped on his foot twice messing up two plays.  His "pass pro" amounts to backing up when touched so there is no pocked to step up into.  I know this substitution is bugging me more than it should, but he makes those around him worse.  Keep out of guard positions.  And if he can play center get him there, and if he can't beat out Wade let him go.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

gone

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 22, 2006, 09:37:18 PM

THere's something fishy about the whole Mahan deal.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#10 : October 22, 2006, 09:38:32 PM

Mahan stepped on his foot twice messing up two plays.  His "pass pro" amounts to backing up when touched so there is no pocked to step up into.  I know this substitution is bugging me more than it should, but he makes those around him worse.  Keep out of guard positions.  And if he can play center get him there, and if he can't beat out Wade let him go.

It is bugging the hell out of me too. I know who the better player is and I am really, really pissed that he isn't playing. There is something that doesn't meet the eye here and they aren't telling us about it. Seriously, Buenning is 1,000x the player Mahan will ever be and once again, Mahan made costly mistakes today.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 22, 2006, 09:40:00 PM

yeah noticed that....don't know if I want a guy playing Center if he can't be aware of where the QB is and not step on him, but then again I think the best he's ever played was when he played C when Wade went down a few years ago.

Welcome back Buenning!  While it was brief, we missed you!

gharen

Pro Bowler

#12 : October 22, 2006, 09:40:58 PM

Mahan has apparently with good reason taken over Boogers position as most despised Buc.

wtmcgee

Starter

#13 : October 22, 2006, 09:42:26 PM

Was anyone else surprised to hear the announcer say that Gruden told them Joseph would be the best OL in Buc history. Wow, I wonder if he forgot about Gruber. I hope Muir didn't tell him that.

I think that they said OG, not OL in general.  But it doesn't matter, it's just talk.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#14 : October 22, 2006, 09:43:56 PM

The torch was passed this way: Kenyatta to Booger to Mahan.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buenning Replaced Mahan in 2nd Half!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools