Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buenning Replaced Mahan in 2nd Half!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Orangegone1

Starter

#15 : October 22, 2006, 09:44:43 PM

It's 9:45pm on Sunday night and I bet Baldinger is still in the stadium talking. Unfortunately his talking doesn't add any insight to a game.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 22, 2006, 09:45:26 PM

Option - I spend a lot of time watching the Oline - bc I think it determines most games.  I am nowhere near an expert at player eval.  Having put in the disclaimer, from watching all six guards the bucs used in preseason Mahan had to make the team as a center.  He was number 6.  Not consistent in run block, pass pro, could run ok, had no real power.  I really don't see how he got on the field with Terry (who aint all that) there, let alone Buenning.  

Nope, don't get it unless some coach is trying to push him to a big jump in play and is trying head games.  

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 22, 2006, 10:13:02 PM

Terry wasn't even activated for this game.  What gives there?  Is he injured?  Did he get on somebody's bad side?

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 22, 2006, 10:49:07 PM

watched it again, and looked like Mahan came back in during the 4th qtr.  Did they not pay attention to the production of the running game with buenning in vs mahan in the 3rd qtr or what?

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#19 : October 23, 2006, 02:00:32 AM

It's 9:45pm on Sunday night and I bet Baldinger is still in the stadium talking. Unfortunately his talking doesn't add any insight to a game.

lol.  Sometimes I think we should load the cannon up with real ammo and aim it towards the booth.  Especially when we play Philly, Dallas, Giants, or Green Bay.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buenning Replaced Mahan in 2nd Half!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools