Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If this is our team come September 07 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
: March 17, 2007, 11:18:13 PM

If this is our team come September of 07 is it just me or do everyone belive we compete to get back to the Superbowl

QB-Jeff Garcia, Chris Simms, Bruce Gradkowski
HB-Carnell Williams, Micheal Pittman, Micheal Bush
FB-Mike Alstott, B.J Askew, Earnest Graham
WR-Calvin Johnson, Micheal Clayton, David Boston
WR-Joey Galloway, Maurice Stovall, Ike Hilliard
TE-Alex Smith, Jeremy Stevens, Anthony Becht
OL- Luke Petitgout, Jeb Terry
OL-Dan Buenning,Samson Stalete
OL-Anthony Davis, Cooper Carsalie
OL-Davin Joseph,
OL-Jeremy Trueblood, Kenyatta Walker if he is resigned before season

DE- Simeon Rice, Jovan Haye
DT-Chris Hovan, Marcus Thomas, Lance Legree
DT-Kevin Carter, Anthony Adams, Lance Legree
DE-Greg Spires, Quietin Moses
LB-Derrick Brooks, Jamie Winborn
LB-Barrett Ruud, Ryan Nece
LB-Cato June, Antonie Cash
CB-Ronde Barber, Phillip Buchanon, Sammy Davis
CB-Brian Kelly, Torrie Cox, Sammy Davis
SS-Brandon Merriweather, Will Allen
FS-Jermaine Phillips, Juran Bolden

The Draft will probably play out a little different but if we get C.Johnson and B. Merriweather that is 2 franchise players. and the fact that we will probably sign a couple more players here and there and that includes Anthony Adams and maybe we make a trade with Detriot for a Franchise DT named Shaun Rodgers or a trade with New Orleans for Charles Grant rest assure if a trade happens it will never include a 1st round draft pick and dont forget Ken Hamlin is still out there. I love our chances how about you guys.

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.

Philippians 4:6

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 17, 2007, 11:18:57 PM

Lets just work on a winning season and a playoff berth, maybe compete for the division title before we start talking SB run.

bucball2010

Pro Bowler
#2 : March 17, 2007, 11:21:32 PM

i forgot the nfc was so damn good sorry

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.

Philippians 4:6

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 17, 2007, 11:24:45 PM

The conference as a whole isn't that great top to bottom, but the South should be just a murder's row again with the four teams just beating each other up.  It's a great, competitive division.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#4 : March 17, 2007, 11:25:57 PM

You try to get to a superbowl every season, but after the last season, a winning season would be just fine.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 17, 2007, 11:27:23 PM

Pretty good

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 17, 2007, 11:27:48 PM

My expectations are very low because last year I had high expectations. This year Ill keep them at just be competive

Buc_Sid

Starter

#7 : March 17, 2007, 11:32:15 PM

I still think the Bucs starting center in 2007 is not on the roster yet.

IDontNeedaName

Second String

#8 : March 17, 2007, 11:33:55 PM

I may be to optimistic but take out Stevens and I think its possible

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 17, 2007, 11:35:08 PM

My expectations are very low because last year I had high expectations. This year Ill keep them at just be competive

Very same here...I believe it's Chris Simms job at QB to lose to Garcia. Garcia shouldn't be handed the job he has to earn it. Simms knows the system better and maybe with some oline and new weapons he'll perform better.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

IDontNeedaName

Second String

#10 : March 17, 2007, 11:38:07 PM

Very same here...I believe it's Chris Simms job at QB to lose to Garcia. Garcia shouldn't be handed the job he has to earn it. Simms knows the system better and maybe with some oline and new weapons he'll perform better.

I had so much hope for Simms, he dissapointed me so much this past season. With that being said I hope he can bounce back and prove to us he has it.

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 17, 2007, 11:38:34 PM

Definately.  I think they'll sign another vet TE at some point in FA.  There seemed little chance for Stevens to come here anyway.  With his most recent arrest and some of the reports about him I read today on PFT.com...just stay away from OBP guy!

IDontNeedaName

Second String

#12 : March 17, 2007, 11:39:46 PM

Definately.  I think they'll sign another vet TE at some point in FA.  There seemed little chance for Stevens to come here anyway.  With his most recent arrest and some of the reports about him I read today on PFT.com...just stay away from OBP guy!

Whats up with Jolley did he go to the Panthers? If not why couldnt we go after him again at the right price?

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 17, 2007, 11:40:53 PM

This is his last chance. Not only with us but most likely around the league also. After being in a system for 4 years, and if he can't beat out a 37 year old weak arm "system QB' then he ain't gonna make it anywhere. Other than that I love the guy.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

IDontNeedaName

Second String

#14 : March 17, 2007, 11:42:32 PM

This is his last chance. Not only with us but most likely around the league also. After being in a system for 4 years, and if he can't beat out a 37 year old weak arm "system QB' then he ain't gonna make it anywhere. Other than that I love the guy.

Id love to think he can cut it, but unfortunatly last season proved he may not have it. Who knows maybe Gradkowski can become a decent option when Garcia calls it quits.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If this is our team come September 07 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools