Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs vs Rams Game Prediction « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

kylel6901

Starter

: October 22, 2010, 09:49:56 AM

What do you predict the final score of the game for this weekend will be?

I say Bucs win kinda like the Browns game... 21-17

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 22, 2010, 09:52:21 AM

Bucs over Rams 23-13

massmn

Second String

#2 : October 22, 2010, 09:56:45 AM

Rams win 24-17 cause of Jackson. Bucs can't stop the run.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#3 : October 22, 2010, 10:03:24 AM

Rams 72
Bucs 3

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 22, 2010, 10:04:51 AM

I think Jackson gets his yards but I also think the Bucs D forces Bradford to make some bad throws.  I think it will be a close game with the Bucs winning 21-17 on a late drive.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 22, 2010, 10:18:11 AM

JavaRay wrote:
Rams 72
Bucs 3

This guy is obviously not a bucs fan.. Wonder what he is doing even wasting time on this board. Complete tool if you ask me.

bucs63

Starter

#6 : October 22, 2010, 11:00:57 AM

The Bucs fall behind early because they can't stop Jackson's power running game, but mistakes and penalties begin to hurt the Rams in the 2nd half. Though this game is being played under the cone of silence, the hostile crowd fires up the young Bucs. The remaining Bucs fans come alive though, after McCoy gets his 2nd take-down of Bradford. Finally set up by the defense, Freeman works on the the highlight reel, leading to 24 unanswered points. The Rams set up the field goal for the win, but Corey Lynch tips it wide.

Bucs win 24-23!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 22, 2010, 12:19:51 PM

lazoran wrote:
JavaRay wrote:
Rams 72
Bucs 3

Wonder what he is doing even wasting time on this board. Complete tool if you ask me.

He certainly wastes a lot of time on this board. Not only his time but others time because they have read his posts. He gets a big kick out of it though and lets his hate for morris be known pretty well. As if anybody cares.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#8 : October 22, 2010, 12:21:16 PM

I went away, but Hate and bucjoe called me back to the board.   They had to gloat after the Bucs won early.   You can thank them for me being here now.

Nukepineisland

Pro Bowler
#9 : October 22, 2010, 01:11:24 PM

Bradford is playing like enough of a rookie having thrown nine picks , the Bucs win like they have INTs and the passing game. I think Blount will get snaps this week and make the most of them, and McCoy will be fired up playing his old teammate so basically two of the Bucs weaker points will be better . Penn better have a good game Chris Long is starting to look like his Dad.   Rams 24  :  Bucs 27.

Since the inception of the NFC South the team that finished last in the division has gone to the playoffs the next year...
...and Ive never been one to question history ;)

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 22, 2010, 01:19:32 PM

I think the Bucs win a relatively uneventful game 20-10.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 22, 2010, 01:35:49 PM

I think the Rams are alot better than people think. Definetly as good as we are. I think our chances are 50/50.

The way I see it, the reality is, when we play bad to mediocre teams you get to see our good points. The promising young guys we do have in place for the future. And its fun to watch.

When we play good to great teams, are glaring weaknesses over shadow any bright spots and it is painful to watch.

If you dont get too high or too low after each win or loss, and just remember that we are still a very young rebuilding team that will only win 7 or 8 games this year, then its not too bad. Its when you buy into the hype that we might be better than we really are that you get disappointed and fustrated when we get stomped.

We are right on track. Now if we start getting stomped by the bad to mediocre teams, thats a whole different story. We can lose to the Rams or Lions, but it has to be close. If we get blown out by a team of that caliber, then I'm gonna have to start questioning Raheem myself.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 22, 2010, 01:41:23 PM

Rams win 23-13

Rams have a better QB, RB, and OL
Bucs have better WR's (inc TE).

Rams have a better DL
Bucs have better DB's
LB's are a wash

Jackson will run for about 175 and 2 TD's.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 22, 2010, 01:44:15 PM

TBayXXXVII wrote:
Rams win 23-13

Rams have a better QB, RB, and OL
Bucs have better WR's (inc TE).

Rams have a better DL
Bucs have better DB's
LB's are a wash

Jackson will run for about 175 and 2 TD's.

Bradford is better than Freeman? Too early to tell, but man that sure is a **CENSORED**ty outlook. Glad I'm a kool aid drinking optimist, cause the alternative seems very dpressing.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 22, 2010, 01:51:35 PM

Positions Edges

Offense
QB: Buccaneers (Stafford will be good but right now Freeman has the edge)
RB: Rams
FB: Rams
WR: Buccaneers
TE: Buccaneers
OL: Even

Defense
DL: Even (We have better DTs, but they have better DE which evens it out to me)
LB: Bucs slight edge (Laurinaitis is better then all 3 of our starters but outside of him our 3 starters are better then any of their LBs)
Secondary: Bucs (Atogwe is a stud but the rest of their secondary wouldn't start for us)

Special Teams: Even
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs vs Rams Game Prediction « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools