Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs vs Rams Game Prediction « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#45 : October 26, 2010, 09:19:14 AM

lazoran wrote:
How many picks does Bradford have right now? How many Does Freeman have? What is Bradfords qb rating? What is Freemans qb rating? Whos team has a winning record? Whos team does not have a running game at all? You can say you would go with Bradford all you want, but I will take Freeman.. and don't say stats don't mean anything cause I just saw you posting in the topic about chargers and their stats how extremely important they are. Oh yea how many fourth quarter comebacks does Freeman have.. hmmm 4? Yea not doubt in my mind who I would want this Sunday on my team.. ask me next year or a few weeks down the road but right now Freeman has outperformed Bradford and has played better. And I dunno anytime I hear someone speak about freeman its about how surprised they are with how well he is playing, hmm.....

Here's a stat for you.  Wins against teams with a winning record... Bradford = 2.  Freeman.... uh... Freeman... hmmm.... well, he MIGHT get ONE!!  Give me a break.  Freeman is MEDIOCRE against a soft schedule.   Here's another stat for you.  In the 2 games against winning teams, Freeman is 0-2 with 1 TD and 1 INT, he has a 74 passer rating and both games were at home.  In Bradford's 3 games against winnning teams, he's 2-1 with 5 TD's and 2 INT's with a 82 passer rating.  So... I'm thinking that a guy with those numbers at 6 starts is better than Freeman's at 16 starts.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#46 : October 26, 2010, 09:37:42 AM

DiSalvo wrote:
WelshBuc wrote:
JavaRay wrote:
Rams 72
Bucs 3

I was going to say that.  Weird.  Just to be different I'll say:
Rams 72
Bucs 0

This is so UNFAIR !!!! Come on let's get serious !

Rams 69
Bucs 0

You three geniuses knocked this one out of the park.

ABuccsFan

Pro Bowler

#47 : October 26, 2010, 09:43:21 AM

1st place after week 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\"For a brief, shining, moment in history, a select breed truly lived free.\".....Unknown Author.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#48 : October 26, 2010, 09:46:55 AM

ABuccsFan wrote:
1st place after week 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who... Atlanta?  Yep.  They are in 1st at Week 7.  We are in 2nd.

DiSalvo

Starter

#49 : October 26, 2010, 10:10:21 AM

Biggs3535 wrote:
DiSalvo wrote:
WelshBuc wrote:
JavaRay wrote:
Rams 72
Bucs 3

I was going to say that.  Weird.  Just to be different I'll say:
Rams 72
Bucs 0

This is so UNFAIR !!!! Come on let's get serious !

Rams 69
Bucs 0

You three geniuses knocked this one out of the park.
....and it was clear to everyone but you that we were joking , dumb azz.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#50 : October 26, 2010, 10:28:06 AM

What did you think I was commenting on, mental midget?

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#51 : October 26, 2010, 12:12:39 PM

TBayXXXVII wrote:

I hear all the time... other Sirius NFLRadio listeners can't deny it... coach after coach, player after player, reporter after reporter all say the same thing.  How quickly Bradford is progressing.  How much better he is RIGHT NOW, than they thought he'd be.  How much potential he has to improve THIS year.  Also, how ho-hum they are about Freeman.  How often, "....well, he's a work in progress", is mentioned about Freeman.  How many times I hear people say that Freeman is a NICE young QB and how many say Bradford is a GREAT young QB (both with respect to peers - 1 and 2 year players - not in comparison to the whole league).  Out of 30 HC's... no less than 25 would take Bradford over Freeman... RIGHT NOW.

I wish I could copy and paste this to the Buccaneers bulletin board.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#52 : October 26, 2010, 12:18:59 PM

TBayXXXVII wrote:
 In the 2 games against winning teams, Freeman is 0-2 with 1 TD and 1 INT, he has a 74 passer rating and both games were at home.  In Bradford's 3 games against winnning teams, he's 2-1 with 5 TD's and 2 INT's with a 82 passer rating.  So... I'm thinking that a guy with those numbers at 6 starts is better than Freeman's at 16 starts.

You didn't get the memo. Stats are for losers! Or, maybe you did get the memo. Last time I checked this is a team game. Sam Bradford didn't win those games exclusively, and Freeman didn't win his games exclusively. Though you could argue that Freeman did have more of a role in our wins that Bradford had in his teams wins. Reality sucks, doesn't it? Reality stumps your stats.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#53 : October 26, 2010, 12:31:47 PM

GrimmReaper wrote:
TBayXXXVII wrote:
 In the 2 games against winning teams, Freeman is 0-2 with 1 TD and 1 INT, he has a 74 passer rating and both games were at home.  In Bradford's 3 games against winnning teams, he's 2-1 with 5 TD's and 2 INT's with a 82 passer rating.  So... I'm thinking that a guy with those numbers at 6 starts is better than Freeman's at 16 starts.

You didn't get the memo. Stats are for losers! Or, maybe you did get the memo. Last time I checked this is a team game. Sam Bradford didn't win those games exclusively, and Freeman didn't win his games exclusively. Though you could argue that Freeman did have more of a role in our wins that Bradford had in his teams wins. Reality sucks, doesn't it? Reality stumps your stats.

My response was aimed at someone elses comments, using stats to make his point.  I just gave him a response in kind.

dryhops

Practice Squad

#54 : October 26, 2010, 01:47:40 PM

TBayXXXVII wrote:
GrimmReaper wrote:
TBayXXXVII wrote:

My response was aimed at someone elses comments, using stats to make his point.  I just gave him a response in kind.

To not acknowledge Free's stats in the fourth quarter with the game on the line is a bit of an oversight.  Not to mention Bradford has the best running back in the league in his backfield.  At this point Free has a better passer rating and shows up most when it matters.  Maybe when their careers are over you can make a call on whose a better QB but I know who is better now and it's not Bradford.  Let me guess the bouncing ball of logic here.  You are still bent that we drafted Free and until you are proven right or we draft a Gator QB you will not be happy.  Today, Freeman is better than Bradford and he proved it on the field on Sunday.  Stop hating and enjoy the growth of a dynasty.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#55 : October 26, 2010, 02:21:43 PM

BucBalla85 wrote:
Im going with the Bucs because of Freeman. I think our offense will actually play pretty well against the Rams defense. I think we will get ahead and Bradford will be forced to throw some and our defense will get picks. Stopping the run will still be a major problem but we will stop it enough to win. In the end the game comes down to turnovers and the bucs win that battle.

24-10 bucs

I was right about being able to stop the run enough to win :) Surprisingly no turnovers in this game. I was right about winning because of Freeman. Everything else I was off about.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#56 : October 27, 2010, 01:59:42 PM

dryhops wrote:
TBayXXXVII wrote:
GrimmReaper wrote:
TBayXXXVII wrote:

To not acknowledge Free's stats in the fourth quarter with the game on the line is a bit of an oversight.  Not to mention Bradford has the best running back in the league in his backfield.  At this point Free has a better passer rating and shows up most when it matters.  Maybe when their careers are over you can make a call on whose a better QB but I know who is better now and it's not Bradford.  Let me guess the bouncing ball of logic here.  You are still bent that we drafted Free and until you are proven right or we draft a Gator QB you will not be happy.  Today, Freeman is better than Bradford and he proved it on the field on Sunday.  Stop hating and enjoy the growth of a dynasty.

Ya know what... I'm in... pass me the Kool-aid!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs vs Rams Game Prediction « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools