Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: White Throwbacks « previous next »
Page: 1

westcoastbuc

Second String

: December 02, 2010, 08:04:00 AM

Would anybody else like to see the white throwbacks worn next year for 1 game.  Weren't those the original home jerseys anyway?

WestCoastBuc~

ABuccsFan

Pro Bowler

#1 : December 02, 2010, 09:08:53 AM

Would anybody else like to see the white throwbacks worn next year for 1 game.  Weren't those the original home jerseys anyway?
Hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\"For a brief, shining, moment in history, a select breed truly lived free.\".....Unknown Author.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 02, 2010, 09:38:09 AM

Dude we wear too much white as it is. We don't need to see the old white jerseys again ever.

CTGuyton

Second String

#3 : December 02, 2010, 09:50:19 AM

I agree with JDouble.. We wear too much white as is. I would love to see the Black Jerseys or even the Pewter ones some day though.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 02, 2010, 11:30:54 AM

I don't know about black. Too many lame teams like the Cardinals try to use black and they just ruin it.

I'd love to see Nike introduce a little more Pewter into our uniforms next year though. It's either 2011 or 2012 that Nike takes over instead of Reebok. So I'm sure things will look slightly different.

big_JLB

Starter

#5 : December 02, 2010, 12:01:23 PM

well i agree with you westcoastbuc, i think the old white throwbacks would look unreal. i dont care much for the all white look with the new jerseys, but the white with the orange would look FILTHY :)

Chaos

Starter
#6 : December 02, 2010, 12:04:38 PM

The first jeresy ever created was the creamsicle, it's displayed at 1 Buc place, these jerseys were designed after that one. I am wearing a white jersey to the game, but I dont want to see the team wear it!!

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 02, 2010, 01:29:51 PM

I was hoping they would pull the white throwbacks out maybe if the game was in the early part of the year.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: White Throwbacks « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools