Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If you think this team isn't capable of beating a team with a winning record, « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : December 05, 2010, 10:07:20 PM

Illuminator you su ck donkey balls...

I never touched your wife.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 05, 2010, 10:08:31 PM

0-5 is simply a statistic. It's incredible how it makes the little girls cry.

Kind of an important statistic though so this thread is idiotic. Bottom line, 0-5 against good teams. Who cares if people "think they can beat them" or not.

It's the opinion of a few people on this board, so I'm addressing it. That's what people do on message boards, they post opinions and address others. Perhaps you're on the wrong website? There's got to be a "merely post stats that anyone could easily just google in 10 seconds here.com" site somewhere that's calling you.

To call people "idiots" because they think this team can't beat a good team makes no sense. They have the 0-5 in their favor and you have, well, nothing.

I'm not saying either way what I think, but to simply dismiss people who think they "can't" as "idiots" is idiotic in itself.

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#17 : December 05, 2010, 10:20:54 PM

dont worry Im sure you will pop your cherry eventually

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 05, 2010, 10:22:27 PM

Is that what she did to you? You poor lad.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 05, 2010, 10:24:03 PM

0-5 is simply a statistic. It's incredible how it makes the little girls cry.

Kind of an important statistic though so this thread is idiotic. Bottom line, 0-5 against good teams. Who cares if people "think they can beat them" or not.

It's the opinion of a few people on this board, so I'm addressing it. That's what people do on message boards, they post opinions and address others. Perhaps you're on the wrong website? There's got to be a "merely post stats that anyone could easily just google in 10 seconds here.com" site somewhere that's calling you.

To call people "idiots" because they think this team can't beat a good team makes no sense. They have the 0-5 in their favor and you have, well, nothing.

I'm not saying either way what I think, but to simply dismiss people who think they "can't" as "idiots" is idiotic in itself.

But the 0-5 isn't an argument in their favor because all of those losses involve top tier, Super Bowl contending teams. Not teams that are merely above average such as Jacksonville, Kansas City, or even the Giants, Eagles, or Bears. And I have the fact that the Bucs took 3 of those games against the elite teams down to the wire as a perfectly logical argument as to why they could certainly beat a good team. Not to mention several decades of history of teams much worse than ours beating teams with winning records.

Perhaps you should try re-reading the original post, because you obviously missed the point.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 05, 2010, 10:24:16 PM

lmao this board is too much. I guess this is what happens, when you lose games, you should've won.

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#21 : December 05, 2010, 10:26:14 PM

go back to your donkey show

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 05, 2010, 10:26:48 PM

lmao this board is too much. I guess this is what happens, when you lose games, you should've won.

Who said they should have won?

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 05, 2010, 10:40:40 PM

Doesn't matter what anyone says. The fact that we are up 10 in the 4th QTR, you win those games with a lead. We should have won this game, period.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 05, 2010, 10:42:15 PM

Doesn't matter what anyone says. The fact that we are up 10 in the 4th QTR, you win those games with a lead. We should have won this game, period.

Ah nevermind, your extra comma threw me off. I thought you were suggesting that someone was saying "we basically won if not for the refs" or something along those lines.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 05, 2010, 10:45:02 PM

After watching what the donkey did to you, I don't want to see any more. By the way, we're still 0-5 against winning teams; all of your crying hasn't changed a thing.

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#26 : December 05, 2010, 10:47:29 PM

After watching what the donkey did to you, I don't want to see any more. By the way, we're still 0-5 against winning teams; all of your crying hasn't changed a thing.
wow you have disturbing dreams

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 05, 2010, 10:49:22 PM

blah, blah, blah

0-5

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#28 : December 05, 2010, 10:55:46 PM

4 games improved from last year

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 05, 2010, 10:57:21 PM

blah, blah, blah

0-5
Your not a Bucs fan you frickin hater.

Illuminator is either Java or Logan Bucs with a new name. I'll bet money on it..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If you think this team isn't capable of beating a team with a winning record, « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools