Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If you think this team isn't capable of beating a team with a winning record, « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : December 05, 2010, 11:11:01 PM

Your not a Bucs fan you frickin hater.

Being aware of reality does not make one a hater. Except in the mind of a homerish simpleton.

Illuminator is either Java or Logan Bucs with a new name. I'll bet money on it..

I see that you're quite observant as well.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 06, 2010, 12:24:57 AM

Illuminator definitely isn't Java or LoganBucs. Java was a painfully obvious troll, LoganBucs is just retarded, and Illuminator gets his giggles using 4th grade debating skills. Out of the 3, Logan is probably the most pitiable since it technically isn't his fault.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 06, 2010, 12:42:54 AM

No, we can't seem to beat a team with a winning record.

How is that different than what we knew before the game? We are just about where I thought we would be - I'm thinking we can pull off at least 2 more wins - but the beginning of the end started as our starting offensive linemen began dropping. We have the makings of a great team and we could still sneak into the play-offs.

The defense was stout, but wore down at the end - even still we did begin to melt "Matty Ice" until that Weems kick-off return for a TD, I am happy enough to see the pressure on the QB that I'm at the point of being willing to trade giving up the run if we can pressure QB's like we have the past couple of weeks (although GMC's penalty, allowing a TD conversion, was a back-breaker).
After all of this - I'm still a little confused about the OP? I am unaware of any groups, or even single posters, who continue to be anti-Morris, nor (especially) anti-Dominick?

As a matter of fact, I've heard just the opposite - Dominick and Morris have done a phenomenal job. I'd also have to give a great deal of credit to offensive line coach Pete Mangurian for the job he's done keeping us competitive with guys no one has heard of....and even Olie has been rehabilitated.

Todays loss was a bit of a sucker punch and should have been an opportunity to step forward - instead, we did not - but it's not the end and we're on track.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#33 : December 06, 2010, 12:50:21 AM

You should probably check out cyberdude then(I'm not sure how you miss him lol), although he's really only anti-Morris and Dominick because he's anti-Glazers.

Normally I just laugh at cyberdude's stupidity, but unfortunately some people are actually beginning to believe it and get negative again and it simply doesn't make sense. All of the losses were against Super Bowl contending teams. Assuming we can't beat ANY winning team because we lost to all elite teams is just as foolish as assuming an undefeated college football team can beat anyone just because they're undefeated against a bunch of awful teams.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#34 : December 06, 2010, 01:39:06 AM

Stats are for losers.

Welcome back, Illuminator.  It only took two losses in a row for you to rise from the cyber-grave to feast upon the Bucs' failures.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 06, 2010, 02:59:07 AM

Illuminator is either Java or Logan Bucs with a new name. I'll bet money on it..

I see that you're quite observant as well.

"...We know sonesing he don't know...(he said, in his best Inigo Montoya accent)..."

Incomparable sig by Incognito

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 06, 2010, 09:06:07 AM

Illuminator gets his giggles using 4th grade debating skills.

What exactly do you think there is to debate? 0-5 is just a fact. This team beats bad teams and loses to good ones. That makes us about average. After last year, you'd think that most fans would be happy to have progressed to average. But mention the phrase "0-5" and they piss themselves and start whining like little girls.

And yes, I do find that humorous.

Welcome back, Illuminator.

Never left. Weakest argument ever. Actually, it's just an outright lie. Unlike 0-5, which is a simple fact.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#37 : December 06, 2010, 09:14:27 AM

seems some "fans" love to bring up 0-5.  why not just leave it at 7-5?  its a much more simple fact.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 06, 2010, 09:26:46 AM

The reason we are 0-5 against teams above .500 has nothing to do with talent. It has to do with our team being young. Simple put we make mistakes because of inexperience and against good teams these mistakes are magnified. We have just been unable to overcome our age against good teams. When we do we will be a very good team for a long time. In pre-season I said 7-9 or 8-8 looking back thinking it could have been much different. Now I think 10-6 thinking it could have been much different.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#39 : December 06, 2010, 09:28:14 AM

The Rams are 6-5 vs teams other than the Bucs. So yes the Bucs have beat a team with a winning record just like they have lost 5 games vs the top 2 teams in the NFC (ATL and NO) and the top 2 teams in the AFC (Pitt and Balt) losing the last three by an avg of 6 pts. Nobody is blowing our doors off haters. This team is only a handful of players away (5 or less) and a little experience from being the best in the NFC in the next year or so. I am enjoying the ride not whining and complaining like Cyberputz and his crony diluminator.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#40 : December 06, 2010, 09:33:02 AM

The Rams are 6-5 vs teams other than the Bucs. So yes the Bucs have beat a team with a winning record just like they have lost 5 games vs the top 2 teams in the NFC (ATL and NO) and the top 2 teams in the AFC (Pitt and Balt) losing the last three by an avg of 6 pts. Nobody is blowing our doors off haters. This team is only a handful of players away (5 or less) and a little experience from being the best in the NFC in the next year or so. I am enjoying the ride not whining and complaining like Cyberputz and his crony diluminator.

+1

acacius

Hall of Famer

#41 : December 06, 2010, 09:36:29 AM

0-5 is simply a statistic. It's incredible how it makes the little girls cry.

And one that people illogically use to form asinine arguments about the team's actual skill level. But by all means, continue to pretend that people are merely mentioning the record and nothing more, it only serves to further expose your idiocy.

I use it to call this team average and I don't think I'm far off in that assessment.

In and of itself, I don't think there's anything wrong with that.  However, there seems to be a group of people who seem to think that the fact that this team is pretty average is a damning indictment of the team and the coaching staff.  Personally, I'm pretty happy that the team is average, maybe even somewhat above average this year.  Hopefully they'll continue to build on things.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#42 : December 06, 2010, 06:44:27 PM

seems some "fans" love to bring up 0-5.

It also seems that there's a large group of whiny little girls that think you have to be ignorant of reality in order to be a "true fan."

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#43 : December 06, 2010, 06:55:24 PM

It also seems that there's a large group of whiny little girls that think you have to be ignorant of reality in order to be a "true fan."

i think the issue arises not with the ignorance of reality but what posters harp on, and the views they do this with.  fans that look for the negatives in their team will usually butt heads with fans that look for the positives.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 06, 2010, 09:45:22 PM

Illuminator gets his giggles using 4th grade debating skills.

What exactly do you think there is to debate? 0-5 is just a fact. This team beats bad teams and loses to good ones. That makes us about average. After last year, you'd think that most fans would be happy to have progressed to average. But mention the phrase "0-5" and they piss themselves and start whining like little girls.

And yes, I do find that humorous.

Welcome back, Illuminator.

Never left. Weakest argument ever. Actually, it's just an outright lie. Unlike 0-5, which is a simple fact.

I'll let you know when your reading comprehension improves and your use of ad hominem evolves from something other than "little girls". If you're going to use logical fallacies, at least throw in some variety.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If you think this team isn't capable of beating a team with a winning record, « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools