Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shaun King says there’s “a lot of disarray in Tampa” « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #15 : September 12, 2013, 09:42:42 AM »

He won what, about five bowls? His point is erroneous. Very good college coach. One thing doesn't have anything to do with the other. That he is a lousy NFL HC so far is a totally different animal.

I think the point is players are willing to buy into an unpleasant system more if they can see it translates to wins. Since Schiano had no NFL wins to speak of you look back to his college career.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #16 : September 12, 2013, 09:44:07 AM »

Quote from: BucNY
I store my opinions of what Shaun King thinks right next to my toilet paper.

Wait, so do you store reading material right next to your toilet paper? Because I know some people do. I wasn't sure where you were going with this.  :D

Lol, I store them in the toilet itself, I crap on them so I guess I don't think much of what he thinks..

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #17 : September 12, 2013, 09:47:37 AM »

King wants his pound of flesh

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #18 : September 12, 2013, 09:51:04 AM »

I could take or leave King but Tucker is good and has no horse in the race. I believe his comments.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

« #19 : September 12, 2013, 09:54:56 AM »

I could take or leave King but Tucker is good and has no horse in the race. I believe his comments.

Princeton vs Rutgers?  Offensive (and I mean it) Lineman?

We will be Carolina ready when we are Carolina ready.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #20 : September 12, 2013, 09:57:44 AM »

S inherited the worst college team in America div1.

He turned it around. But that was college.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

« #21 : September 12, 2013, 10:06:20 AM »

Hopefully this gets cleared up soon and Mr. King can go back to investigating the level of glazing on Krispy Kreme donuts.

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

« #22 : September 12, 2013, 10:07:30 AM »

There's a lot of disarray under King's belt.

Its ok, Ive been here before... - Lovie Smith    ---------     Hes a great coach, hes been there before. - Lavonte David
Hes a great coach.  - Mike Evans

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #23 : September 12, 2013, 10:11:03 AM »

Florio strikes again...

and the disarray is with the **CENSORED**ty fan base IMO.

/rant.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

seanbassak

Pro Bowler

« #24 : September 12, 2013, 10:15:34 AM »

Shaun King is a twit, and I had a lot of fun telling him as much on twitter... right up until he threatened to block me :D Anyways, in this case he could very well be right. We all know the talent is there, and so do the players... but without proper leadership this ship isn't going anywhere... It's only one week, so maybe things will turn around, but we blew our most winnable game of the season.

Not living, just killing time.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

« #25 : September 12, 2013, 10:24:19 AM »

King has been singing this song about the Bucs since he was dumped.

I agree that Tucker is more legit, but the reality is that we had a pretty good inkling that some of the players didn't like the kneeldown stuff LAST year. Whether that is of great import or not is anyone's guess.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
« #26 : September 12, 2013, 10:51:01 AM »

King has been singing this song about the Bucs since he was dumped.

I agree that Tucker is more legit, but the reality is that we had a pretty good inkling that some of the players didn't like the kneeldown stuff LAST year. Whether that is of great import or not is anyone's guess.

I happen to be a fan of Tucker and listen to him early morning. He called that play bush league from day one so that doesnt surprise me. I totally believe players didnt like it at all.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

« #27 : September 12, 2013, 01:26:49 PM »

The Tucker comment was interesting. The players don't buy into the v formation crashing...
It should have been obvious from the beginning but of course all the homers thought it was the coolest thing ever.

those same folks would be **CENSORED**ing like mad if it was DONE to us instead of us doing it.  BUSH league.

Schiano is in over his head.  Bad hire #2 for the Glazer kids.  Daddy's money isn't making them smart.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #28 : September 12, 2013, 02:18:57 PM »

+1

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shaun King says there’s “a lot of disarray in Tampa” « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools