Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Next year we wil be loaded! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

westcoastbuc

Second String

: January 01, 2011, 08:56:52 PM

Look out NFL, next year (barring injuries) we will be a big factor in the playoffs.  Look at all of our young talent that is playing because of all the injuries.  That will only help in the long run.  When we do get all of our guys back from injuries, we will have depth, and talent playing at all positions.  Also we have all our draft picks, so those guys can help on special teams or push our starters to perform better.  I can't remember when a offseason looked so promising.  This is something special folks, buckle up cause we are in for a ride of a lifetime.

WestCoastBuc~

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 01, 2011, 09:03:12 PM

We will be like the Patriots were in the 2000's. Bucs are the Patriots of the 2010's

12+ wins next year.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 01, 2011, 09:10:22 PM

Shouldn't you be over counting your yes's and no's buddyhobbs321813? 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 01, 2011, 09:14:20 PM

::)

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 01, 2011, 09:16:25 PM

Sorry I have faith and confidence in my favorite team my bad

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 01, 2011, 09:23:04 PM

I won't pass up the opportunity - can you not read?  Was the question too difficult?  Can you not understand the question? 

Here - I will type it more slowly so as not to overwhelm or frustrate due to the pace.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 01, 2011, 09:32:21 PM

westcoastbuc - first off let me apologize for hijacking your thread with my diatribe with buddyhobbs.  Welcome the Red Board. 

Yes, this season and last appear to have been dominated by Dominick's assembly of talent - both elite and above average - at a variety of positions.  Now getting the injured back to health combined with another draft, perhaps a FA period with some activity by the bucs, and good OTAs and Camp could really provide a buccaneer team to be reckoned with, if not feared.  Several of Dominick's moves have not yet reached the stage - keep an eye out for McKenzie - a MLB originally from USF, more recently from the NE Patriots.  He might fill a need that has been glaring... we will see.  Again, welcome to the board.

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#7 : January 01, 2011, 09:36:39 PM

westcoastbuc - first off let me apologize for hijacking your thread with my diatribe with buddyhobbs.  Welcome the Red Board. 

Yes, this season and last appear to have been dominated by Dominick's assembly of talent - both elite and above average - at a variety of positions.  Now getting the injured back to health combined with another draft, perhaps a FA period with some activity by the bucs, and good OTAs and Camp could really provide a buccaneer team to be reckoned with, if not feared.  Several of Dominick's moves have not yet reached the stage - keep an eye out for McKenzie - a MLB originally from USF, more recently from the NE Patriots.  He might fill a need that has been glaring... we will see.  Again, welcome to the board.

Yeah, considering I have done nothing to you and it's not like I bash the Bucs like a lot of posters.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 01, 2011, 09:48:09 PM

One of the indicators some use on this board to direct their comments it the use of a person's screen name.  In this quote you chose you can clearly make out the comments were intended for westcoastbuc.

The comments directed to you are found in this post -
I won't pass up the opportunity - can you not read?  Was the question too difficult?  Can you not understand the question? 

Here - I will type it more slowly so as not to overwhelm or frustrate due to the pace.

and this one...

As to the source of my comments - I have been reading threads on the Red most of this evening.  While all are welcomed to this board you seem to be uncommonly rude to others, with some need to straighten out who might be fans based upon your determinations.  Some of the others are folks I have known for a while - and I enjoy their thoughts and comments.  Yours - to date - not so much.  So perhaps a little more football and a lot less judging of others would be an great course adjustment.  Simply a suggestion. 

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 01, 2011, 09:55:08 PM

One of the indicators some use on this board to direct their comments it the use of a person's screen name.  In this quote you chose you can clearly make out the comments were intended for westcoastbuc.

The comments directed to you are found in this post -

and this one...

As to the source of my comments - I have been reading threads on the Red most of this evening.  While all are welcomed to this board you seem to be uncommonly rude to others, with some need to straighten out who might be fans based upon your determinations.  Some of the others are folks I have known for a while - and I enjoy their thoughts and comments.  Yours - to date - not so much.  So perhaps a little more football and a lot less judging of others would be an great course adjustment.  Simply a suggestion.

There is one main person that I have a problem with on this board from previous post before. I called him an idiot yes, but somebody before me said the same exact thing i basically just agreed. Now that another topic you are talking about was more directed at people like Java or Java impostors I said half which is wrong it definitely was an exaggeration, but you know it does get tiring seeing people that are a fan of this team not give us much of a chance to win and show not much confidence in us.   

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 01, 2011, 09:59:10 PM

Java is banned - he is one person who has aggravated folks since Raheem was hired.  As for comments aimed at trolls, there is perhaps of handful of those folks on this board.  Ignoring them is the best option as they get frustrated (and it is funny to watch that occur).  Now perhaps we can all move along, enjoying the progress this team has made, hoping the lock out doesn't occur and looking forward to tomorrow's game, and a potentially brighter future for the buccaneers than any of us has ever experienced. 

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 01, 2011, 10:05:02 PM

Java is banned - he is one person who has aggravated folks since Raheem was hired.  As for comments aimed at trolls, there is perhaps of handful of those folks on this board.  Ignoring them is the best option as they get frustrated (and it is funny to watch that occur).  Now perhaps we can all move along, enjoying the progress this team has made, hoping the lock out doesn't occur and looking forward to tomorrow's game, and a potentially brighter future for the buccaneers than any of us has ever experienced.

Alrighty.

P.S. I'm sorry Westcoastbuc that this carried over to your thread

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 01, 2011, 10:09:29 PM

Thanks westcoastbuc, and you as well BuddyHobbs - and again welcome to the boards. 

Tom Voodoo

Rookie

#13 : January 01, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

I'm pretty excited for next year too, wish we had a ton of picks like we did last year, but you can't always be lucky with that.

DISCLAIMER:  I am in no way related to the former poster Java, I carried this name over from the TBBB and don\\\'t want to change it as I use it in almost every online setting.

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#14 : January 01, 2011, 10:22:31 PM

I'm pretty excited for next year too, wish we had a ton of picks like we did last year, but you can't always be lucky with that.

Well the good thing is we shouldn't have as many holes to fill as we did last year.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Next year we wil be loaded! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools