Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TMZ: BUCS EVANS IN MIAMI BAR BRAWL; EVANS AND LOVIE SMITH COMMENT « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#15 : Yesterday at 09:31:55 PM

Watched the video. Evans is obviously angry about something, possibly not being let in. But it looks to me that the melee was started by the bouncers. Not excusing the behavior but if somebody started swinging at me I think I would respond.

Hopefully he will learn not to end up in those situations to begin with and not get meshed in the whole stardom thing.

2 things stood out to me.

1. Despite jawing Evans seemed to be backing away before punches started flying.

2. As soon as the punches started flying the cop in attendance turned his back, slunk away and let them get on with it.

It looked like the bouncers swung at Evans' friend first,mand that got it started.  It really was not much of anything......no arrests and none since

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#16 : Today at 12:25:49 AM

The bucs should pick up that bouncer. We need a better oline.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

dpc1192

Starter

#17 : Today at 02:00:35 AM

Yeah apparently Evans was mad they wouldn't let him in for some reason, maybe no re-entry because at the beginning he says "I bought 6 bottles at this club" so if he did buy 6 bottles for around probably 5k I would be furious too if they kicked me out and wouldn't let me back in.....

Yeah he used those NFL WR moves to bounce around and get out of harms way, not a big deal IMO would've been a different story if he ended up in jail with an assault charge tho.

dpc1192

Starter

#18 : Today at 02:03:16 AM

Apparently they wouldn't let him in because he wasn't 21.. CRAZY this kid JUST turned 21 in August.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TMZ: BUCS EVANS IN MIAMI BAR BRAWL; EVANS AND LOVIE SMITH COMMENT « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools