Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR's PRE-TRAINING CAMP PARTY AT KEEL & CURLEY WINERY WITH TE TIM WRIGHT ON 7/19 « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: June 14, 2014, 06:29:52 PM

Get ready for Bucs training camp by joining Tampa Bay tight end Tim Wright and the PewterReport.com staff for PR's Pre-Training Camp Party at Keel & Curley Winery on Saturday, July 19 from 4:00-6:00 p.m. ET. An RSVP is required and this event is limited to 100 Bucs fans. There is a discounted price of $5 per person for wine tasting and a winery tour for fans and discounted $5 pints of Two Henrys beer.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9857

nitey

Hall of Famer
#1 : June 14, 2014, 06:37:16 PM

Hell, I'll be there! Love to catch up with some of my board friends, so count me in.

Success is when Skill meets OpportunityFailure is when Fantasy meets Reality

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#2 : June 20, 2014, 04:23:36 PM

Pre-training Camp party just sounds like an excuse to have a party...which I am all in favor of , btw !

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#3 : June 20, 2014, 04:46:20 PM

I've already RSVP'd....will be there!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Jack Rabbit Slim

Hall of Famer

#4 : June 23, 2014, 10:00:40 AM

Just RSVP'd as well! Looking forward to it!

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR's PRE-TRAINING CAMP PARTY AT KEEL & CURLEY WINERY WITH TE TIM WRIGHT ON 7/19 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools