Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2014 Tampa Bay Rays « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 21 22 23

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #330 : July 27, 2014, 07:02:30 PM »

Shoulda put one in that POS ear hole.

Sweep

Hall of Famer
« #331 : Yesterday at 05:01:48 PM »

Just pitch him inside next time if you don't like his antics or better yet, score more runs than they do.  That's the best way to get back at him.  Either way, quit talking about it in the clubhouse after the game.  And getting snappy at a reporter for asking a harmless question shows immaturity.

It’s going to look to some people like a different play every time we use it, but pretty soon they’ll be able to recognize it....by watching the official for the first-down signal.   -Vincent T. Lombardi

Sweep

Hall of Famer
« #332 : Yesterday at 05:08:07 PM »

Still not ruling out the Price trade.  If it actually happens,  I assume Price will not be pitching in a Rays uniform Wednesday.

It’s going to look to some people like a different play every time we use it, but pretty soon they’ll be able to recognize it....by watching the official for the first-down signal.   -Vincent T. Lombardi

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #333 : Yesterday at 09:39:54 PM »

Still not ruling out the Price trade.  If it actually happens,  I assume Price will not be pitching in a Rays uniform Wednesday.

Agree.  Even though the deadline is midnight Thursday, we will know something is up, if he gets scratched Wed.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
  Page: 1 ... 21 22 23
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2014 Tampa Bay Rays « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools