Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Check this out guys.. « previous next »
Page: 1

westcoastbuc

Second String

: January 09, 2011, 01:41:21 AM

A good friend of mine came over tonight.  Remember I live in 49ers territory, anyway, my friend reminds me that we play the 49ers next year.  He says we won't be so lucky.  I tell him that he is the unlucky one cause the Bucs are the team of 2011.  I totally believe that the Bucs are a huge force in the NFL in 2011.  I Can't wait!

WestCoastBuc~

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 09, 2011, 01:50:37 AM

A good friend of mine came over tonight.  Remember I live in 49ers territory, anyway, my friend reminds me that we play the 49ers next year.  He says we won't be so lucky.  I tell him that he is the unlucky one cause the Bucs are the team of 2011.  I totally believe that the Bucs are a huge force in the NFL in 2011.  I Can't wait!

Harbough is a good coach, he will get them playing well IMO.  Do they have the talent?  They have some, but need a QB obviously.  A lot can happen between now and when we play them. But yes, I think the Bucs still beat them next season even if they add JJ or McNabb or Young or draft someone.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 09, 2011, 01:54:36 AM

QB is a huge need. They also have no WRs outside of Crabtree (who is either lacking production because of his QB or because lack of talent). The D is losing some decent players and some of the better players are getting old.

PreferNFL

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 09, 2011, 08:23:40 AM

Due mainly to their QB situation and the fact that Gore is now taken a beating for a number of seasons, Harbaugh's best bet is to blow that entire thing up and start over.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#4 : January 09, 2011, 08:32:54 AM

Find a team like Philly who has two starting QBs on their squad. Find a player to trade for one of those starters (Kevin Kolb)? Or determine whether Vince Young is salvageable.  They definitely are a QB away from being a good team. All the other pieces are in place.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 09, 2011, 10:00:49 AM

Oh I forgot it was luck that allowed the Bucs to spank them so bad in SF this year. Yea right. That was one of the most complete games for the Bucs this past season.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Check this out guys.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools