Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any way we would go after Casey Matthews? « previous next »
Page: 1

Blountfan27

Practice Squad

: January 25, 2011, 11:32:43 AM

Hey yall i was just wondering if there is any way in hell we would go after Casey Mathews? He looked good to me and he has the same endless drive his brother clay has, plus i just think he would look great in a bucs uniform.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 25, 2011, 04:21:46 PM

Hey yall i was just wondering if there is any way in hell we would go after Casey Mathews? He looked good to me and he has the same endless drive his brother clay has, plus i just think he would look great in a bucs uniform.

I would love the Bucs to pick him up perhaps as early as the 2nd round.  The kid is great LB prospect.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 25, 2011, 04:24:32 PM

I would love the Bucs to pick him up perhaps as early as the 2nd round.  The kid is great LB prospect.

I don't know if he's a 2nd rounder - OBF, you still around?  Whaddya think of him in the NFL?

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

TheAman

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 25, 2011, 08:00:07 PM

Walter Football actually projects him to the bucs in the 3rd round in their latest mock.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 29, 2011, 11:47:45 AM

I don't think he is an NFL starter.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 29, 2011, 12:01:00 PM

Casey Mathews is not his brother. He has good instincts, but he is much smaller and a bit soft. His tackling is only average. I'd love to take him in the 4th round or later, as he would be an upgrade over Niko Koutivitous as our back up MLB...but I don't think he's an NFL starter. At least not right now.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any way we would go after Casey Matthews? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools