Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib is out of here.......according to Stroud « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#75 : April 25, 2011, 01:07:43 PM

Besides Talib isn't going to be playing football next year or likely for a while anyways. Cut him and get it over with.

^^^^ this

smove28

Starter

#76 : April 25, 2011, 01:13:43 PM

whether its true or not the Bucs have the reputation around the league as being the new Cincinnati Bengals.

Since I do not live in Tampa, I can say with the utmost confidence that the rest of the league DOES NOT look at us like the Cincinatti Bengals. Matter of fact, they look at us as a team that has good character, hard working young players. Since everyone in Tampa hears every little thing that happens involving players, they tend to overestimate how bad our team looks. On that point, Talib needs to go. When a players problems go nationwide it's a problem.

Most mock drafts I've seen, even from national media outlets, mention that the Bucs are one of the few teams that will draft character risks

It is insane to think any team in the NFL are not drafting people with character risks. People act like this game is telemarketing. Football is bending other mens will physically. What type of person does that as their main source of income legally. These mock draft mavens are kids that were beat up by football players so they will make statements like this.  We take as many character "risks" as any other team. These young men will make mistakes, but you have to cut ties when someone is too stupid to have the sense to mess up and then learn from it. Therefore, Talib has character concerns like most NFL players, but he is also an idiot, which does not help anyones team especially ours. Good riddance

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#77 : April 25, 2011, 01:18:50 PM

I don't think that Goodell will cut Talib any slack this time, since he violated his last suspension by renting a suite and showing up at the game. That was quietly swept under the rug but you know it's still in the back of the commissioner's mind.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#78 : April 25, 2011, 01:38:19 PM

Here is my two pennys.

My phone keeps auto-correcting Talib to Taliban.

Just sayin.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#79 : April 25, 2011, 02:28:43 PM

My only concern is,  will Talib still be on  "Curb your enthusiasm" ?

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib is out of here.......according to Stroud « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools