Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers Tattoo « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : June 07, 2011, 06:54:53 PM

Where the hell is your Raheem tattoo, Java?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#31 : June 07, 2011, 07:13:25 PM

I don't think I could ever get drunk enough to do that.   If I did, I'd be in the doctors office the next day getting it removed.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#32 : June 07, 2011, 07:27:33 PM

I say Raheem wins a Lombardi = you get a tattoo.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#33 : June 08, 2011, 12:00:28 PM

I already have my Gruden tattoo with him holding the Lombardi.   And my girlfriend complains about that one.   I don't think I'll be getting any more tattoos for any reason.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 24, 2011, 06:26:50 PM

Allbucdup

Practice Squad

#35 : November 28, 2011, 07:18:51 AM

Don't know if JohnnyBuc from the team's board is a member here but his tat is pretty sweet. If you know who he is, tell him to post a pic of it.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#36 : November 28, 2011, 09:21:17 AM

JohnnyBuc has posted that here before.  Very cool tattoo.

J-Train

Pro Bowler

#37 : November 28, 2011, 10:52:23 AM

There you go Java. Dude got this tattoo back in 2007. The Broncos were destined to get Tebow long before you even became a fan of his. lol

Thanks for the sig Java!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#38 : November 28, 2011, 03:15:38 PM

pretty damn cool

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 29, 2011, 01:13:21 PM

If I were the tattoo type, this is what I'd get...  Someone here made this a couple years ago, used it in a sig for a while, and it would make a great tat.

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer

#40 : December 11, 2011, 11:24:20 PM

Ive got plenty of ink. Never really wanted a sports tat though...

Ozymandias

Starter

#41 : June 09, 2014, 04:41:17 PM

Don't know if that was a joke or not

These things can be very difficult to figure out sometimes.

Ya especially with you and your brother Java.  The guy thinks Morris sucks, Freeman is too big, the team is going no where. So I guess it would totally out of the realm of possibility that he thought that tat was quality.

Seems like a rather astute analysis in hindsight.

it is NOT very difficult to limit access to guns
it is almost impossible to prevent someone with a mental illness from getting a gun.  

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#42 : June 09, 2014, 05:04:34 PM

Man

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

EvansUptheGut

Second String

#43 : June 09, 2014, 09:13:32 PM

Don't know if that was a joke or not

These things can be very difficult to figure out sometimes.

Ya especially with you and your brother Java.  The guy thinks Morris sucks, Freeman is too big, the team is going no where. So I guess it would totally out of the realm of possibility that he thought that tat was quality.

Seems like a rather astute analysis in hindsight.

I'm confused.   Someone is insulting someone for thinking Morris sucked?    He did suck.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers Tattoo « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools