Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gene signs a new deal « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#30 : June 04, 2011, 08:36:16 PM

This is an interview with Gene from last week, talking about the Ray Perkins days,  among other things.

http://www.620wdae.com/cc-common/podcast/single_page.html?podcast=RonandIan&selected_podcast=Gene_Deckerhoff_entire_interview_1307029979_29164.mp3

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#31 : June 04, 2011, 09:17:37 PM

620 sucks.   They don't even allow streaming outside the usa.   Who wants to listen to them online while in the bay area?    Seems ridiculous.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#32 : June 04, 2011, 09:23:29 PM

620 sucks.   They don't even allow streaming outside the usa.   Who wants to listen to them online while in the bay area?    Seems ridiculous.

Most likely lots of people in the other 57 states [as Obama would say]  might be interested in streaming, just sayin.

You would of enjoyed that clip, Ray Perkins saying Emmit Smith sucks and would never amount to anything. I guess he had the same talent evaluation skills as your man Gruden.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#33 : June 05, 2011, 09:35:24 AM

I find it funny that people give drafting credit during the Gruden years to Gruden, but not Allen.    I thought Allen was GM, but I guess you guys think Gruden was GM.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#34 : June 05, 2011, 10:00:30 AM

I find it funny that people give drafting credit during the Gruden years to Gruden, but not Allen.    I thought Allen was GM, but I guess you guys think Gruden was GM.
Allen is and was an idiot and so-called master of retreads. Big deal. Dom is x10's the GM Allen is.

"That's a fact, Jack"

^See, I can actually spell it right. That's how you spell correctly. Good job. You're learning something new everyday, aren't you lil fella'?  ::)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#35 : June 05, 2011, 10:04:12 AM

There are alot of people who in the NFL respect Bruce Allen's work. Dominik made it by working with the likes of Rich McKay and Allen so he has a good Back Ground of "to do's and what not to do"...OBD

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#36 : June 05, 2011, 08:28:16 PM

This is an interview with Gene from last week, talking about the Ray Perkins days,  among other things.

http://www.620wdae.com/cc-common/podcast/single_page.html?podcast=RonandIan&selected_podcast=Gene_Deckerhoff_entire_interview_1307029979_29164.mp3

Listening to that Deckerhoff clip got me stoked for some football.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gene signs a new deal « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools