Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What is the greatest scoring play in Buc history? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 09, 2011, 11:16:40 PM

Actually, that field goal was a bad thing.   It resulted in the Bucs picking a slot lower and getting Gaines Adams instead of Megatron or Joe Thomas.

I blame Gruden, horrible play call.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 09, 2011, 11:37:34 PM

Fitting that the greatest scoring play in team history came on defense.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#17 : July 10, 2011, 01:20:57 AM

After reading the title and before I clicked the link, Barber was #1 in my mind and Dunn on MNF was 2nd. One that no one has mentioned (it wasn't as important as all of these) was Alstott againt I think the Vikings from the 1 where he got turned around and forced his way in backwards. Totally my favorite Alstott memory.

watson

Hall of Famer
#18 : July 10, 2011, 05:20:27 AM

Surprised no one mentioned the Doug Williams TD pass where his feet slipped out from under him and he threw the ball while sitting on his rear end.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#19 : July 10, 2011, 05:50:27 AM

Here's the Williams TD pass from his butt.

http://www.bucpower.com/williams-det79h.wmv

Here's the Alstott 1 yard TD against the Vikings.

http://www.bucpower.com/alstott-min97a.wmv

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 10, 2011, 10:08:36 AM

Here's the Williams TD pass from his butt.

http://www.bucpower.com/williams-det79h.wmv

Here's the Alstott 1 yard TD against the Vikings.

http://www.bucpower.com/alstott-min97a.wmv
Both of those were Great Plays...they should've said top ten plays for the Buc's...OBD

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 10, 2011, 12:38:28 PM

I'm a bit surprised nobody else is chiming in on that Doug Williams to Kevin House TD pass against the Lions in 1981.   I think that's 2nd on the all time list behind the Barber TD.

http://www.bucpower.com/1981game16.html

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 10, 2011, 06:59:38 PM

This thread is about to fall off the first page with very few responses.   These history threads don't do well anymore because very few on here anymore even know anything about Buc history.    When I first joined this forum, it seemed the average age of the posters was about 40.   Now it seems the average age of the posters is about 20.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 10, 2011, 07:04:00 PM

This thread is about to fall off the first page with very few responses.   These history threads don't do well anymore because very few on here anymore even know anything about Buc history.    When I first joined this forum, it seemed the average age of the posters was about 40.   Now it seems the average age of the posters is about 20.

DANG KIDS PLAYING THEIR LOUD ROCK N ROLL MUSIC!
: July 10, 2011, 07:07:44 PM anterrabae33

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 10, 2011, 07:05:14 PM

I think it's rap.   Rock and Roll died years ago.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 10, 2011, 07:06:30 PM

You are the worst fan in the world.  Yes you know Buc trivia, big whoop.  Try supporting the team like a true fan not a troll.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#26 : July 10, 2011, 07:14:31 PM

Read my posts in this thread.   I contribute far more than you.    Hell, your only contribution was the worthless post above.   If anyone would be a troll, it would be you for lack of contribution other than throwing personal insults.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#27 : July 10, 2011, 07:17:07 PM

Read my posts in this thread.   I contribute far more than you.    Hell, your only contribution was the worthless post above.   If anyone would be a troll, it would be you for lack of contribution other than throwing personal insults.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Your not a troll?   You got suspended for what reason?   It was all a big misunderstanding?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#28 : July 10, 2011, 07:18:54 PM

I do not consider great scoring plays in Buc history to be "trivia".   Especially plays like that Williams to House TD in 1981.   I have no doubt most on this forum currently were not born yet at that time, but that was a very special play for Buc fans who saw it.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 10, 2011, 07:23:35 PM

I do not consider great scoring plays in Buc history to be "trivia".   Especially plays like that Williams to House TD in 1981.   I have no doubt most on this forum currently were not born yet at that time, but that was a very special play for Buc fans who saw it.

You should of read that thread a few days ago about the old guy with blood cancer or whatever.  Now thats a true fan.   You?   Not so much.  Try supporting the team no matter who is in charge or wearing the uniform. Don't be a bandwagon fan, jumping on and off.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What is the greatest scoring play in Buc history? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools