Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What is the greatest scoring play in Buc history? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : July 10, 2011, 07:27:01 PM

I was a fan from day one in 1976 and first had season tickets starting in 1978.   I had season tickets from 1978 through 2008.    So you consider a person who owns season tickets for 30 years straight even when the team was going 2-14 to be someone who jumps on and off the bandwagon?   LOL!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 10, 2011, 07:33:37 PM

I was a fan from day one in 1976 and first had season tickets starting in 1978.   I had season tickets from 1978 through 2008.    So you consider a person who owns season tickets for 30 years straight even when the team was going 2-14 to be someone who jumps on and off the bandwagon?   LOL!

Sure... now they have the best QB they ever had and you choose to support Mark Sanchez?   The best coach that the players love, and would run  through a brick wall for, and you support Gruden still.  Get with the program man, everyone on here knows your a troll.  BTW, you keep avoiding the question.   You say your not a troll, so you got suspended for what reason?   [crickets chirping]

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 10, 2011, 07:37:02 PM

I'm no big Sanchez fan.   I like Rex Ryan though.    Raheem is far from the best coach.   He's the only one I complain about other than the thug players.   I've always insulted the thug players - even when Gruden was coach.   I don't support thugs.

This thread has been garbaged up ever since you started posting in it.

How about adding something to the thread by listing some great scoring plays in Buc history? 

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 10, 2011, 07:45:38 PM

I'm no big Sanchez fan.   I like Rex Ryan though.    Raheem is far from the best coach.   He's the only one I complain about other than the thug players.   I've always insulted the thug players - even when Gruden was coach.   I don't support thugs.

This thread has been garbaged up ever since you started posting in it.

How about adding something to the thread by listing some great scoring plays in Buc history?

Ok, the greatest scoring play in Bucs history was when PR booted you off for trolling.  Eight point play in my opinion.  Too bad it was temp, maybe perm next time.  Accusing others of "garbaging up threads" ?   Thats all you do.   LOL
: July 10, 2011, 07:47:51 PM The-anti-java

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#34 : July 10, 2011, 07:46:48 PM

Another worthless post proving you don't even know anything about the Bucs.   Dude, do you really think you have the right to insult other posters who have been fans longer than you and know more about the Bucs than you?    If you don't like Bucs history, just ignore posts about it.   Maybe you are jealous that some people know something about Bucs history, but others will want to read those posts.   

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#35 : July 10, 2011, 07:49:57 PM

Accusing others of "garbaging up threads" ?   Thats all you do.   LOL

Go back and read this thread.   It didn't turn to garbage until you entered it.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 10, 2011, 07:50:26 PM

Another worthless post proving you don't even know anything about the Bucs.   Dude, do you really think you have the right to insult other posters who have been fans longer than you and know more about the Bucs than you?    If you don't like Bucs history, just ignore posts about it.   Maybe you are jealous that some people know something about Bucs history, but others will want to read those posts.

Yes you have quite a following here.  You are a hero to most on here.  Much respect.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 10, 2011, 07:52:26 PM

Read this thread.   All of my posts prior to you entering were contributory and knowledgeable.   Yours were garbage.   

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#38 : July 10, 2011, 07:56:16 PM

Read this thread.   All of my posts prior to you entering were contributory and knowledgeable.   Yours were garbage.   

Ok I give up, you refuse to answer the question.  I guess you got suspended because your vast knowledge is so far above everyone else that PR wanted you to take a break.  Couldn't possibly be anything about trolling.   Awesome.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#39 : July 10, 2011, 08:00:55 PM

That was for posting a thread with Saint fans yelling Bucs suck as a joke.   That had nothing to do with me posting Buc history.    By the way, I used to be a well respected poster on this forum during the Gruden years.    I haven't changed in the least.   I just don't like Raheem as head coach.  People like to be homers and support whoever is associated with the team at all times so they act like I'm evil or something for thinking Raheem stinks.   But I complain about the bad and compliment the good.   And I like to joke around.   I even used to post things like that Bucs Suck video in the past when Gruden was coach and we used to laugh about it together and insult the saints fans, not fellow posters here.    Now people are so sensitive and defensive of Raheem it's pathetic.   Does he really need to be treated so sensitively? 
: July 10, 2011, 08:02:49 PM JavaRay

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#40 : July 10, 2011, 08:28:58 PM

Ok how about this? Why is Raheem Morris a bad coach?

bucs63

Starter
#41 : July 10, 2011, 09:12:53 PM

Thanks for the Lars Tate video. It may not be the greatest TD, but could be the most memorable. It was the first one I thought of when I saw the thread title.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#42 : July 10, 2011, 09:49:26 PM

If being 10-6 would have gotten us into the dang play offs....I think the play at 2:18 would be in the running.

Draft Aaron Donald

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#43 : July 10, 2011, 10:31:30 PM

Freeman's fade to Stroughter in his first start vs the Packers.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#44 : July 10, 2011, 10:48:03 PM

Three plays immediately popped into my head when I read the subject line. Barber's TD vs. the Eagles, Brooks TD in the Super Bowl and Mike's run vs. the Vikings.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What is the greatest scoring play in Buc history? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools