Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: NFL players tentatively agree to vote « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#30 : July 23, 2011, 10:43:37 PM

I'm firmly convinced that nothing has changed since Thursday and the fact that both sides were unprepared for the whole solution and re certification process is the reason it has taken the weekend.

You're probably right.  'Ole Duh Smith has only been planning his sham of a decertification for years now.  Not nearly enough time to figure how to recertifiy the union he runs.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#31 : July 23, 2011, 10:48:47 PM

Guys.  Just so you know.  The area around the Sunshine Bridge has been completely cordoned off in case NFL fans get tired of the lockout crap and decide to end it all.  Its Hate we're worried about the most.  lol

No worries here. I never had any doubt it would be settled becuz i have no doubt either side wants to miss any $$.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#32 : July 24, 2011, 12:12:16 AM

Looks like we are gonna lose that 3 day period to sign undrafted free agents and talk to veteran free agents before anyone can actually sign.....that sucks big time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed they get far enough on Monday that they let teams start talking to free agents before Wednesday.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 24, 2011, 12:18:53 AM

I know these guys are working hard and it's tough to get a bunch of people together but they do know there is a day in between Saturday and Monday right?

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#34 : July 24, 2011, 12:57:14 AM

I'm firmly convinced that nothing has changed since Thursday and the fact that both sides were unprepared for the whole solution and re certification process is the reason it has taken the weekend.

You're probably right.  'Ole Duh Smith has only been planning his sham of a decertification for years now.  Not nearly enough time to figure how to recertifiy the union he runs.

The players exec. comm. now feels the need to spend more time and create the illusion they are not decertifying and recertifying on a willie nillie basis.  You know,  make it a legit union and all... ::)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#35 : July 24, 2011, 01:35:35 AM

I know one thing...I am dissapointed.  And getting rapidly bored.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 24, 2011, 04:41:28 AM

Saturday feels like a year away

gone

Hall of Famer
#37 : June 30, 2013, 01:26:49 AM

zombie spambot necro'ing threads

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler

#38 : July 01, 2013, 03:49:28 AM

I was curious to see what they voted on

gone

Hall of Famer
#39 : July 01, 2013, 05:14:59 AM

I was curious to see what they voted on

They didn't vote yet. They just agreed to vote.  On how well and quickly PR responds to spam it's on their site.  Side bets taken on whether they delete this post faster than they respond to original necro.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: NFL players tentatively agree to vote « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools